I hereby declare No Days Off November

Options
13»

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    Over an hour of stretching, yoga, and aerobics in the LR.
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    A brisk walk around the parking lot before work, and I'm going to see what my 1RM is under a bar later

I didn't get a 1RM, but I DID squat 225 three times. That's a record for me.
  • snowflake954
    Options
    45 min of elastic bands, step, broomstick, and 5 lb water bottles (gym is closed in Italy). 45 min jogging in the park.
  • comedicerrorr
    comedicerrorr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Made time to get a workout in yesterday. I'm feeling pretty sore today. But nothing yoga and a foam roller cant fix. :D
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    This week hasn't been a good week for me, but I've done 11,900 steps Monday, then 14,000, 9,000 and today, 12,000. Tomorrow, I will try to get a run in.
  • snowflake954
    Options
    An hour of jogging in the park--instead of 4 rounds, I did 5.
  • hawkeye45_
    Options
    I hope stretching and yard work count for yesterday, cause boy those cinder blocks weren't light. This morning I already set a personal record on my mile at the track -- I got it under 17 minutes! Tonight is more squats and bench.
  • hawkeye45_
    Options
    I haven't posted a lot recently, so I figured I'd give an update. I've taken two days off of logging workouts, even if I did walk the dog a half a mile. The first was the 14th, I was just beat from so much overtime. The second was the 21st, we put a pet to sleep and ate all our feelings and loafed around. Overall I'm proud of myself so far. I've gone for a purposeful walk or lifted something heavy 25 of the 27 days of the month.