Air Fryer

Options
123457»

Replies

• Teatimes2000
    Teatimes2000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use it frequently for toasting bread, baking banana or pumpkin bread, roasting cornish game hen, grilling meat or veggie patty sandwiches with cheese. This machine is a life saver.. so versatile. I like to try to dehydrate fruits or herbs and love some suggestions..Tam
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I make chicken breasts/tenderloins quite often.

Hard boiled eggs (no cleanup!)

We made a jalapeno meatloaf once a few years ago that turned out great.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,619 Member
    Options
    Finally got air fryer cheese souffle down dependably. Bake at 140C until browned to your liking (about 10 minutes), then slip in a single peice of foil to prevent over browning or the souffle rising to touch the heating elements. If you are getting scorch marks on top due to hot spots, use tongs to rotate the ramekins. My 200ml ramekins take about 20-25 minutes altogether. Test for doneness in the centre with a bamboo skewer or toothpick.
    ezyhq5d96wgz.jpeg

• debhammond21
    debhammond21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love making Maple Soy Sauce Glazed Salmon fillets—so very easy and fast.
  • malcolmleask1
    malcolmleask1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Best buy ever,! Favourite is zucchini,red bell pepper and halloumi kebabs. Worth the effort.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    I pretty much use my air fryer to make anything I would otherwise do in the oven. It's really just a compact convection oven so it works faster. I hardly ever use my actual oven anymore...mostly I use my regular oven for large roasts that won't fit in the air fryer or casserole type dishes and that's about it. Everything else gets done in the air fryer or grilled or pan fried.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,619 Member
    Options
    I find the air fryer at the highest temperature is a convenient way to brown meat that comes out of the sous vide. Especially for large pieces of irregularly shaped meat that are hard to brown in a pan, such as lamb shanks.