Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Down 50 lbs (so far) in 3.5 months

2»

Replies

• rontuueyeslikeafoxrontuueyeslikeafox Member Posts: 83 Member Member Posts: 83 Member
  • frankwbrownfrankwbrown Member, Premium Posts: 758 Member Member, Premium Posts: 758 Member
    Congratulations!
    I'm down 50 pounds as well, but it's taken me 6 months to get here.
    But I'm half way to my goal.
  • ManlyMuttManlyMutt Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    I just joined. I've been losing 12 pounds or so a month. Just exercising and counting my calories. I've been upset because so many people I know have lost 20 pounds a month and it's been discouraging. But to see how far you've come with 15 pounds a month gives me a little more encouragement. I didn't take a good before photo when I weighed 385 pounds.. I'm down to 295 and will be taking my first before photo tomorrow. I didn't want to do it shirt off before, but now I realize after seeing your photo that it'll make me appreciate the weight loss.
  • frankwbrownfrankwbrown Member, Premium Posts: 758 Member Member, Premium Posts: 758 Member
    @ManlyMutt
    12 pounds a month is about 0.4 pounds/day, or nearly 3 pounds/week... that is phenomenal!
    When you've gained a lot of weight, you're not going to lose it all over night. Have patience, and persevere.
  • bernshropbernshrop Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
    AWESOME!!! I just started 3 days ago. You are a great motivator.
  • dsgoingtodoitdsgoingtodoit Member Posts: 703 Member Member Posts: 703 Member
    You are killing it... Keep up the good fight - so you can keep that smile!
  • lynneburgess714lynneburgess714 Member Posts: 35 Member Member Posts: 35 Member
    You are inspiring! Well done, keep it up.
  • callsitlikeiseeitcallsitlikeiseeit Member Posts: 6,949 Member Member Posts: 6,949 Member
    The weight loss is great, and no easy feat, don't get me wrong, but how will you maintain that loss when you stop using meal replacement shakes?
  • jessienanijessienani Member Posts: 49 Member Member Posts: 49 Member
    Fantastic man! You're absolutely killing it! I hope to share results similar to your accomplishments one day!
  • Calyse90Calyse90 Member Posts: 147 Member Member Posts: 147 Member
    You look GREAT handsome!!!!
  • kali31337kali31337 Member, Premium Posts: 951 Member Member, Premium Posts: 951 Member
    You are rocking this!!
  • jmbfit4mejmbfit4me Member, Premium Posts: 9 Member Member, Premium Posts: 9 Member
    Very well done!👍🏽💪🏽