Ben Affleck is Batman?!?!?!

Options
124»

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Wait... Why are they doing Batman again? I don't think you can top the last three (and especially last two).
    Someone needs to make a good Wonder Woman. Let Ben Affleck try that out.

They're going to incorporate Batman into the next Superman movie that comes out in a couple of years
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    We shouldn't type cast Ben Affleck. He is an actor. He received a lot of heat for his middle of the road portrayal of Dare Devil. If they use him to play Batman then I will give him a fair chance at it. He has done a lot of Kevin Smith stuff. He has worked with Matt Damon a lot. That doesn't mean he is incapable of giving a serious performance. He can learn from his past and use that experience to improve his performance.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    deanno_zps608e8846.gif

chrisawful_zps1e6fc29a.gif

should have been Jensen. he was short-listed. he would have rocked. he was ROBBED!!

deancas_zps85b757e1.gif
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    deanno_zps608e8846.gif

chrisawful_zps1e6fc29a.gif

should have been Jensen. he was short-listed. he would have rocked. he was ROBBED!!

deancas_zps85b757e1.gif

I was thinking Jensen would've been AWESOME in this role! He has the dark, bad boy thing down! I think we should protest this travesty.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    As I am a big fan of the Justice League, I hope this movie does well if not better than the Avengers. The cast for the Avengers you can not beat though......I hope that the Justice League will be able to compete......and Affleck may or may not have been a smart move. Only time will tell.

We were talking about this in my office today, too...my thing is that there's no background on the other members of the Justice League except for Green Lantern. And let's face it, aside from Ryan Reynolds 99% naked, that movie wasn't all that great (although I did think he made a decent Hal Jordan). The Wonder Woman movie that had been in the works got tanked. And knowing Hollywood, they'll probably cast someone like Jessica Biehl for her and that, IMO, is just as horrid as Affleck playing Batman...so, I'm not sure how they'd tackle a Justice League movie...

I also liked Green Lantern. *shrugs*

They aren't going to make the Wonder Woman movie? To whom do I write to express my anger?!?!?! *&*$&*$&$&#$&
    Hopefully they do with wonder women and my personal favorite "Oliver Creed"!! Unfortuantely Ryan Renolds is in talks with Marvel........Deadpool:) Should be good!

Sounds good to me!
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Unfortuantely Ryan Renolds is in talks with Marvel........Deadpool:) Should be good!

As long as he has his mouth sewn shut like he did at the end of Wolverine Origins, I am allllllllll for Ryan Reynolds playing Deadpool.... but the moment he opens that maw of his, all bets are off!!!!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    So what? I don't see the problem...??
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    KaBv2aJ_zps533befc1.jpg

OMG...this made me snort & now my co-workers are laughing at me.
  • tattooedpinupgal1
    Options
    All I can think about was how terrible he was at Daredevil.
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Dammit! I just got done with therapy because of George Clooney!

Whyyyyyy God...WHY??!?!