It’s a Backs Thread (so put your back into it)

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    7smn4av03dwv.jpg

👏🏼😍... Always impressive...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    One more since the loose skin is much less noticeable on my back than anywhere else 😂...

zi9768y8yt2u.gif

Ftr it doesn’t matter if/when you have loose skin showing. Just reinforces how hard you’ve worked my man

Thank you much... 💁🏽‍♂️💕
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    7smn4av03dwv.jpg

👏🏼😍... Always impressive...

Thank you! Right back at ya, ;) your back gains are on point
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    asuz3l6rdc7j.jpg
    Photo bomb by the lab, as per usual

Great addition !
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    asuz3l6rdc7j.jpg
    Photo bomb by the lab, as per usual
    KHMcG wrote: »
    gcdmr3ucc7yn.jpg
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    77n5aejddzgl.jpg
    I'll join in.

Nice set of backs here 💪 well done
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    xufhsjcymnsb.jpg

@cowsfan12
    @kinetixtrainer2

😡 Y'all are bullies! This won't stay up 🙄😋
    77n5aejddzgl.jpg
    I'll join in.

New meaning to the phrase... "Baby got back!" 🔥🔥
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    77n5aejddzgl.jpg
    I'll join in.

Great back Jenni! 🤗
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Someone I deeply admire and adore (and I hope she sees me quoting her here ❤️) said recently “I hate <things about herself> and I’m going to keep posting until I’m over myself”

I love that. I think of it often these days.

So in keeping with that sentiment, here’s a pic I took recently.
    I tried cropping it every which way but I’m tired of the *kitten*. I don’t wanna be that guy. This is the original unedited version and I’m going to keep posting the real *kitten* until I’m over myself. Is that to say that I look terrible? No. But we all want to be somewhere with our progress and I’m not where I’d like to be. So please don’t think I’m ragging on my size or shape relative to other women. It’s not a static thing. I’m just comparing to my own personal goals and where I’ve been vs where I am now.
    That was a long disclaimer 😬
    because let’s face it, I’m chicken *kitten*
    dtkfysx09w8k.jpeg

The work required for that reveal? Perfect! As is the top you have on. "Top" used on purpose because if I say what it actually is people will look undeservingly. Put in the work too, you filthy animals 😂
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Someone I deeply admire and adore (and I hope she sees me quoting her here ❤️) said recently “I hate <things about herself> and I’m going to keep posting until I’m over myself”

I tried cropping it every which way but I’m tired of the *kitten*. I don’t wanna be that guy. This is the original unedited version and I’m going to keep posting the real *kitten* until I’m over myself. Is that to say that I look terrible? No. But we all want to be somewhere with our progress and I’m not where I’d like to be. So please don’t think I’m ragging on my size or shape relative to other women. It’s not a static thing. I’m just comparing to my own personal goals and where I’ve been vs where I am now.
    dtkfysx09w8k.jpeg

And there’s no cat tree. I’m proud of you. Nice back H!!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

dtkfysx09w8k.jpeg

You're awesome 💕... And great figure ⏳...
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

dtkfysx09w8k.jpeg

The work required for that reveal? Perfect! As is the top you have on. "Top" used on purpose because if I say what it actually is people will look undeservingly. Put in the work too, you filthy animals 😂

dtkfysx09w8k.jpeg

And there’s no cat tree. I’m proud of you. Nice back H!!

dtkfysx09w8k.jpeg

😍

dtkfysx09w8k.jpeg

You're awesome 💕... And great figure ⏳...

Aww you guys ❤️
  • cowsfan12
    Options

dtkfysx09w8k.jpeg

10/10 worth the wait and extra clicks 😉
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options
    This is my new favorite thread. 😍

Magnificent work, all of you!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    This is my new favorite thread. 😍

Magnificent work, all of you!

You’re up 😏
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options
    I think I found a new weakness 😍

Backs have always been my weakness.

Sigh.
    *swoon*
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Ok so here's mine. I guess it automatically become risqué since I don't have a sports bra or bikini on... But if it's good for the guys, why not the girls?

cj39b4tnu53f.jpg

For me, I've lost some definition and found some padding... But I'm back in the game and will get it back!

A nice back indeed