It’s a Backs Thread (so put your back into it)

Options

Replies

• JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Ok so here's mine. I guess it automatically become risqué since I don't have a sports bra or bikini on... But if it's good for the guys, why not the girls?

cj39b4tnu53f.jpg

For me, I've lost some definition and found some padding... But I'm back in the game and will get it back!

Very nice! And I like your stance on bare backs for women!

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Ok so here's mine. I guess it automatically become risqué since I don't have a sports bra or bikini on... But if it's good for the guys, why not the girls?

cj39b4tnu53f.jpg

For me, I've lost some definition and found some padding... But I'm back in the game and will get it back!

Wow

I’m digging your back

But also your confidence 🔥
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options

cj39b4tnu53f.jpg

You have a very nice back. For the record some of us boys have also posted pics shirtless while looking at the camera. 😝😏

Sorry not sorry 😎
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

cj39b4tnu53f.jpg

For me... Definition is over rated, padding is where it's at 😏... You always look gr8 and I dig the tat 🔥
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options

cj39b4tnu53f.jpg

You have a very nice back. For the record some of us boys have also posted pics shirtless while looking at the camera. 😝😏

Sorry not sorry 😎

Hahahahahahahahahahah
    tenor.gif
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

cj39b4tnu53f.jpg

This is a really nice back! I also love your earrings ☺
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

cj39b4tnu53f.jpg

This is a really nice back! I also love your earrings ☺

Thank you! Got em off wish. Haha
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    JessBbody wrote: »
    wbngkxb5kknn.jpeg

And one in solidarity. Just because I've never tried the spoiler... yeah, that's the reason.
    qbua0gvylec7.jpeg [\spoiler]

Wooooooo! Effen A!

Nice back Jess!
    I'm such a good bad influence. Haha
  • CacoEther
    Options
    wbngkxb5kknn.jpeg

And one in solidarity. Just because I've never tried the spoiler... yeah, that's the reason.

Wow, very pretty!
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Thank you! You've started a movement now.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    wbngkxb5kknn.jpeg

Wow great work 👏🏼🥰
  • kinetixtrainer2
    edited December 2020
    Options
    wbngkxb5kknn.jpeg

Yes ma’am, a wonderful back! You ladies are dominating this thread.

Edited to point out that I’m impressed with your rear delt development.
  • KickassAmazon76
    edited December 2020
    Options
    wmj77s1jrmou.jpeg
    rjkjlctrhp1c.png

That’s the only back pic from behind while wearing a shirt I have. Probably not what you’re looking for. The flexed pic I took today to post along with boys in the Dadbad thread.

Resurrecting this one because I have to comment on the ink. Love it. And the back. Feel free to share more. Haha

Eta.. I can't find the dad bod thread. 😭

Eata... Found it. Saw no new photos.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    wmj77s1jrmou.jpeg
    rjkjlctrhp1c.png

That’s the only back pic from behind while wearing a shirt I have. Probably not what you’re looking for. The flexed pic I took today to post along with boys in the Dadbad thread.

Resurrecting this one because I have to comment on the ink. Love it. And the back. Feel free to share more. Haha

Thank you very much for both compliments.

Between all the body part threads that @caco_ethes has created and the dadbod thread my entire body is on mfp. 😬
  • CacoEther
    Options
    Dannypuck wrote: »
    Do you accept pictures of Wookie's backs because that's what I got lol

ALL BACKS
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    wmj77s1jrmou.jpeg
    rjkjlctrhp1c.png

Thank you very much for both compliments.

Between all the body part threads that @caco_ethes has created and the dadbod thread my entire body is on mfp. 😬

I feel like @caco_ethes deserves a public service award. Haha