It’s a Backs Thread (so put your back into it)

Options

Replies

• JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Thank you @KickassAmazon76 @CacoEther @Mr_Healthy_Habits @kinetixtrainer2

For your kind words of support. Your photos that came before inspired me to post. You all look fantastic.

I really miss lifting in the gym. I actually developed muscles there before covid. The relatively easy stuff (YouTube videos)I've been doing since then has been enough to maintain the look, but not the strength. I'm really looking forward to going back once it feels safe again. I get jealous when I see people talk about their lifting routines!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    wmj77s1jrmou.jpeg
    rjkjlctrhp1c.png

That’s the only back pic from behind while wearing a shirt I have. Probably not what you’re looking for. The flexed pic I took today to post along with boys in the Dadbad thread.

Resurrecting this one because I have to comment on the ink. Love it. And the back. Feel free to share more. Haha

Eta.. I can't find the dad bod thread. 😭

Thank you very much for both compliments.

Between all the body part threads that @caco_ethes has created and the dadbod thread my entire body is on mfp. 😬

Just you wait for my buttcrack selfie thread

You’ll have to hit @Deadman_Diggingup up for the closest thing you’ll get to that picture. You’ll have to ask him why he has a pic of my *kitten* saved 😂
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    wmj77s1jrmou.jpeg
    rjkjlctrhp1c.png

That’s the only back pic from behind while wearing a shirt I have. Probably not what you’re looking for. The flexed pic I took today to post along with boys in the Dadbad thread.

Resurrecting this one because I have to comment on the ink. Love it. And the back. Feel free to share more. Haha

Between all the body part threads that @caco_ethes has created and the dadbod thread my entire body is on mfp. 😬

You’ll have to hit @Deadman_Diggingup up for the closest thing you’ll get to that picture. You’ll have to ask him why he has a pic of my *kitten* saved 😂

Is it the same reason yall have boxer briefs with the other one’s face?
  • CacoEther
    Options
    JessBbody wrote: »

For your kind words of support. Your photos that came before inspired me to post. You all look fantastic.

I really miss lifting in the gym. I actually developed muscles there before covid. The relatively easy stuff (YouTube videos)I've been doing since then has been enough to maintain the look, but not the strength. I'm really looking forward to going back once it feels safe again. I get jealous when I see people talk about their lifting routines!

Youve done a great job maintaining, you look great
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Dannypuck wrote: »
    Do you accept pictures of Wookie's backs because that's what I got lol

wv48gwffiewi.gif
  • CacoEther
    Options
    Dannypuck wrote: »
    Do you accept pictures of Wookie's backs because that's what I got lol

wv48gwffiewi.gif

Put your back into it
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    wmj77s1jrmou.jpeg
    rjkjlctrhp1c.png

I feel like @caco_ethes deserves a public service award. Haha
    wmj77s1jrmou.jpeg
    rjkjlctrhp1c.png

@KickassAmazon76 this Is why you don’t encourage her. 😑
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/c/MadFit

This may interest you.

I also enjoy that all these others will get a notification 😂
  • CacoEther
    Options
    wmj77s1jrmou.jpeg
    rjkjlctrhp1c.png

wmj77s1jrmou.jpeg
    rjkjlctrhp1c.png

😘
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,561 Member
    Options
    wmj77s1jrmou.jpeg
    rjkjlctrhp1c.png

wmj77s1jrmou.jpeg
    rjkjlctrhp1c.png

I think this is precisely WHY we should KEEP encouraging her.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Ok so here's mine. I guess it automatically become risqué since I don't have a sports bra or bikini on... But if it's good for the guys, why not the girls?

cj39b4tnu53f.jpg

For me, I've lost some definition and found some padding... But I'm back in the game and will get it back!
    wbngkxb5kknn.jpeg

And one in solidarity. Just because I've never tried the spoiler... yeah, that's the reason.
    qbua0gvylec7.jpeg [\spoiler]

Can we please get this thread back in focus.

😁
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    wmj77s1jrmou.jpeg
    rjkjlctrhp1c.png

OK. There you go.
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options

This may interest you.

I've was doing her beginners ab routine regularly for a bit. Harder workouts really fell off after Thanksgiving but I'm trying to get back on it this week. Thanks for the rec - I really need to try her other strength training videos for glutes and things. I like her a lot.

*I spent absolute seconds deleting nested posts and tags & I still got it wrong.

• kinetixtrainer2
    Options

This may interest you.

I've was doing her beginners ab routine regularly for a bit. Harder workouts really fell off after Thanksgiving but I'm trying to get back on it this week. Thanks for the rec - I really need to try her other strength training videos for glutes and things. I like her a lot.

*I spent absolute seconds deleting nested posts and tags & I still got it wrong.

Looks like you got it right.

You look to be in great shape. 💪🏼 I think you got it figured out. I only suggested because I empathize with having to workout at home.
  • KickassAmazon76
    edited December 2020
    Options

This may interest you.

You look to be in great shape. 💪🏼 I think you got it figured out. I only suggested because I empathize with having to workout at home.

I think the worst part about working out at home (apart from sweet equipment) is the lack of other people's energy. I am way more driven when I have other people to feed off.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

This may interest you.

I think the worst part about working out at home (apart from sweet equipment) is the lack of other people's energy. I am way more driven when I have other people to feed off.

I can understand this for sure.

For me it’s my daily escape. Earbuds in and push my body.
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,470 Member
    Options
    wmj77s1jrmou.jpeg
    rjkjlctrhp1c.png

Absolutely effin awesome Chris!!! :smiley:
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,470 Member
    Options
    eq2vbfc649pg.jpg

vg67rtj7zlb5.jpg

I've said it before and no apologies for saying it again...Dat back doe!!!!! :smiley: