WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR DECEMBER 2020
As the world continues to provide challenges to all of us, we need to redouble our efforts to maintain our good habits and behaviours. It has helped me to make those efforts in the company of others. That's what this thread is about.
The title is Women Ages 50+, but all women are welcome. We encourage and support each other along the road to better health and fitness.
Be sure to bookmark this thread so you can find it again.
Most of us sign our posts with a name or nickname and a location to make it more personal and friendly.
I like to read this thread daily and comment on topics that interest me. I hope you will do the same.
Barbie from NW WA
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 383.1K Introduce Yourself
- 42K Getting Started
- 257.4K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.4K Food and Nutrition
- 47K Recipes
- 231.2K Fitness and Exercise
- 246 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.3K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.7K Success Stories
- 151.5K Motivation and Support
- 7.1K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.9K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 967 MyFitnessPal Information
- 19 News and Announcements
- 232 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 715 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions