Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.
Diet vs Exercise - Which is more important and why?
I used to think that it's 80% diet and the rest is exercise, but I'm starting to lean more towards, exercise being more important than diet. We all know that the SAD diet is the worse, that's a given. But many people are reaching their goals and reversing diseases from multiple types of diets and even fad diets. Honestly I believe that exercise is more beneficial than find a perfect diet, because there is no perfect diet. While most people can't seem to agree of which diet is the best, I think we can all agree that we need more activity in our lives. Your thoughts?
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 385.7K Introduce Yourself
- 42.4K Getting Started
- 258.1K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.7K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.6K Fitness and Exercise
- 292 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.3K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.8K Success Stories
- 151.9K Motivation and Support
- 7.3K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.7K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 453 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.3K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions