GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,021 Member
    Options
    4p4ru5nvyiau.gif

@honey_honey_12 this is the hanging bag I was speaking of on your post. They run roughly $300.

I’ll do 20 mins of heavy bag work and alternate that with steady state elliptical. It is great cardio.

What did that bag ever did to you... 🤣

We need to get this thread going again Gus !

Well nobody want's to see a gif of me, altough there might be one on this thread (20 pages back or so)

Hey, your gifs/videos on Insta are great! Inspiring.

• Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,364 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    4p4ru5nvyiau.gif

@honey_honey_12 this is the hanging bag I was speaking of on your post. They run roughly $300.

I’ll do 20 mins of heavy bag work and alternate that with steady state elliptical. It is great cardio.

Well nobody want's to see a gif of me, altough there might be one on this thread (20 pages back or so)

Aww 🥺 Thank you Mel
    I feel more comfortable to post it there rather than here i guess.

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,125 Member
    Options
    4p4ru5nvyiau.gif

I remember your Gifs here. 🤷‍♂️ I actually enjoy this thread.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    4p4ru5nvyiau.gif

Aww 🥺 Thank you Mel

Why is that ? I don’t have Instagram so just curious.
    Options
    4p4ru5nvyiau.gif

Aww 🥺 Thank you Mel

I get to choose who follows me, so i also get to choose who will see my updates
    I am a really shy guy
    Options
    4p4ru5nvyiau.gif

I remember your Gifs here. 🤷‍♂️ I actually enjoy this thread.

Oh i really enjoy this thread as well, just not contribute to it too much
    Maybe when i feel more comfortable
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    4p4ru5nvyiau.gif

Aww 🥺 Thank you Mel

I get to choose who follows me, so i also get
    to choose who will see my updates
    I am a really shy guy

I respect that. No pressure from me. In person I like to fade into the back ground a bit myself if the situation allows.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,021 Member
    Options
    4p4ru5nvyiau.gif

Aww 🥺 Thank you Mel

100% get that! It’s nice to feel like you’re on a little bit of a safer place.❤️
    (but also keep posting here people!)
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    This year is a struggle juggling weights and my trail runs and it's definitely impacted my body comp

• kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    This year is a struggle juggling weights and my trail runs and it's definitely impacted my body comp

For the better or worse in your opinion. You look like you’ve added muscle to me.
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    rcl6 wrote: »
    z6l41atkxhna.gif

sick 🤩
    Is this hard?
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    @rcI6
    How long did it take you to perfect that?
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options

For the better or worse in your opinion. You look like you’ve added muscle to me.

Much appreciated. Trying to find that balance.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Much appreciated. Trying to find that balance.

You’re welcome
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    uzw7q41dkbaz.gif

Low Rack Pulls 3x8
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    uzw7q41dkbaz.gif

Low Rack Pulls 3x8
    I was just looking up the benefits of this versus RDLs. Is it that you can pull heavier?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    uzw7q41dkbaz.gif

Low Rack Pulls 3x8
    I was just looking up the benefits of this versus RDLs. Is it that you can pull heavier?

Due to my work I try to take care of my lower back. I typically do low rack pulls instead of traditional dead’s. The only dead’s I will do are sumo. With low rack pulls the weight rests at the bottom of the lift so you can go much heavier than with RDL’s. I also have low rack pulls on back day.

I will do RDL’s on leg days. I typically keep my feet closer together on RDL’s and I hinge backward a little more to focus on the Hams and Glutes. The weight doesn’t rest at the bottom of the lift either so I stay much lighter in the weight.

• kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    uzw7q41dkbaz.gif

Low Rack Pulls 3x8

Thank you 🤗😏

😂🤣 you kill me. I can’t say “thank you” now with thinking of you.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    uzw7q41dkbaz.gif

Low Rack Pulls 3x8

Due to my work I try to take care of my lower back. I typically do low rack pulls instead of traditional dead’s. The only dead’s I will do are sumo. With low rack pulls the weight rests at the bottom of the lift so you can go much heavier than with RDL’s. I also have low rack pulls on back day.

I will do RDL’s on leg days. I typically keep my feet closer together on RDL’s and I hinge backward a little more to focus on the Hams and Glutes. The weight doesn’t rest at the bottom of the lift either so I stay much lighter in the weight.

Thanks for the thorough answer. Better than google