GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,125 Member
    Options
    uzw7q41dkbaz.gif

Low Rack Pulls 3x8
    I was just looking up the benefits of this versus RDLs. Is it that you can pull heavier?

Due to my work I try to take care of my lower back. I typically do low rack pulls instead of traditional dead’s. The only dead’s I will do are sumo. With low rack pulls the weight rests at the bottom of the lift so you can go much heavier than with RDL’s. I also have low rack pulls on back day.

I will do RDL’s on leg days. I typically keep my feet closer together on RDL’s and I hinge backward a little more to focus on the Hams and Glutes. The weight doesn’t rest at the bottom of the lift either so I stay much lighter in the weight.

Thanks for the thorough answer. Better than google

Well I’m no expert so someone else may have a much better answer for you. Never trust google 😏

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    uzw7q41dkbaz.gif

Low Rack Pulls 3x8
    I was just looking up the benefits of this versus RDLs. Is it that you can pull heavier?

Due to my work I try to take care of my lower back. I typically do low rack pulls instead of traditional dead’s. The only dead’s I will do are sumo. With low rack pulls the weight rests at the bottom of the lift so you can go much heavier than with RDL’s. I also have low rack pulls on back day.

I will do RDL’s on leg days. I typically keep my feet closer together on RDL’s and I hinge backward a little more to focus on the Hams and Glutes. The weight doesn’t rest at the bottom of the lift either so I stay much lighter in the weight.

Well I’m no expert so someone else may have a much better answer for you. Never trust google 😏

I trusted Google with the 10-22 code... Google isn't working properly 😤🤣

It means cancel that
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    uzw7q41dkbaz.gif

Low Rack Pulls 3x8

It means cancel that

Yea, Google is faulty, cos he didn't mean that
    Ima slowly back out of this room and keep my hands clearly visible. Y’all just go ahead & do what you need to do ✋ 🤚
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,559 Member
    Options
    *sniffles* it's so nice to see this thread didn't die. ❤️
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    *sniffles* it's so nice to see this thread didn't die. ❤️
    I was just thinking about you and how you started this thread and I hope you come back. Literally five minutes ago I was thinking this
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    I've tried to keep pushing, but stopped posting here because it seemed to fizzle out. The last 6months I've only been lifting twice a week, so not seeing any real gains. The last two weeks have been too busy with baseball and life and a hamstring strain. 😊

Maybe next time I lift, I'll share a gif. 😊 Thank you for the kind words!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    uzw7q41dkbaz.gif

Low Rack Pulls 3x8

You know me too well. I need you to 10-25 and be 10-17, 10-18 traffic.
    😏

• kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    uzw7q41dkbaz.gif

Low Rack Pulls 3x8

You know me too well. I need you to 10-25 and be 10-17, 10-18 traffic.
    😏

I'm 10-17, over 😏😂

Good job Rookie. I’ll whip you into shape yet😋. Now if we could figure out why everyone is asking to be frisked by you. 🤷‍♂️

• KickassAmazon76
    Options
    You got me curious.... And now I can't help but wonder why on earth Norfolk Va is so different?

https://copradar.com/tencodes/
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited August 2022
    Options
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    You got me curious.... And now I can't help but wonder why on earth Norfolk Va is so different?

7ck205a465e3.jpeg

There’s actually only very few differences. This is a hard copy of our more common ones we use. The highlighted ones are the ones we want them to know asap.

• kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    So for instance if I said 10-12 for a 10-21 I’m simply saying standby for a phone call.

• kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Chicken
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,364 Member
    Options

7ck205a465e3.jpeg

There’s actually only very few differences. This is a hard copy of our more common ones we use. The highlighted ones are the ones we want them to know asap.

Interesting this
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited August 2022
    Options

Chicken
    Anyway can someone please pick something up and put it down and GIF it for my viewing pleasure?
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    uzw7q41dkbaz.gif

Low Rack Pulls 3x8

I was feeling this in my lower back as I watched
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options

Chicken
    Anyway can someone please pick something up and put it down and GIF it for my viewing pleasure?

I will make this my goal for after work. Unless you count picking up loads of copies and setting them down on my desk😬
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Chicken

I will make this my goal for after work. Unless you count picking up loads of copies and setting them down on my desk😬

I have a love hate relationship with those. Today is back day so I have a lot to look forward to. 🙃
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Chicken

I’m looking forward to it!
  • RaquelFit2
    RaquelFit2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options

7ck205a465e3.jpeg

Now I know what 10-22 means.