JUST FOR TODAY -- Daily Commitment Thread for 2021

Options

Replies

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,479 Member
    Options
    Recap 2/9 T ~ went to bed late & no early workout before work ~ bah
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks (3 floors) :) 13/14 & 9.4k
    2) Prelog / net cals zero / 14c water / no evening snacking >:) stupid evening snacking again! RED net cals, high sodium lately. Water fine 13c :)
    3) Treadmill or x-train after work :( Lazy after work
    4) Work in office: AJNH / emails = barely productive at all :D
    5) Mail bday card on way home / prep lunch, snacks, water bottle & overnight oats / declutter 15 min. / one other chore = 4/4 & more than 1 chore :smiley:
    6) UNPLUG 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / Voltaren / BED BY 10:30 & TV OFF = YAY! 5/5

JFT 2/10 W
    1) Treadmill before work 3.16 mi :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks (3 floors)
    3) Work in office: AJNH / webinar 1pm (pace) / PRO s/s training comments / print SS EE sheets / emails current / pack for work at home
    4) Schwan's delivery / declutter 15 min. / at least 2 chores
    5) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / 7:00 alarm (treadmill before work)

Last night I unplugged (no smartphone or computer) no problem, but had to force myself to follow rest of my bedtime routine. Glad I did. When alarm went off at 6, I got up after 1 snooze, went to basement & walked on treadmill. Had decided I wouldn't force it if I didn't want to walk 3 miles. But once I got going it was a goal to reach. Very satisfying to finish in 53:30. And I feel so much happier this morning at work. I need to remember this, and how much my mood is improved by working out. I am grateful on these winter days of snow/ice covered roads and wind chills below zero that we have an old treadmill in the basement so that I can continue my walks. Still sad dog.

2021 Goals:
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I peek occasionally other days. My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~ remember this year! ~ 1.31.21
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events even if virtual ~ started MapMyWalk You Vs. Year 1021K on Jan. 1 / virtual 50 Mile Frenzy 11.27.20 - 1.15.21 (replaced Frenzy on the Fox for Jan. 2021) 50.37 miles 12.17.20 and continuing to log / Tour de Northeast WI virtual challenge: cover distance from Oshkosh to Gills Rock (139 miles) 1.1.21 - 3.31.21
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last year that should be repeated
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ had this goal in 2020 and how ironic
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office and basement ~ made good progress in 2020 & want to keep it up
    Word for 2021: Gratitude ~ be mindful of & appreciate my many blessings
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options

I didn't do the two things I gave myself to do when I got home from work yesterday. Instead I took a 2 hour nap and ate a half of a small pizza. Not the best night. Oh I journaled for a bit too. All I really did was repeat myself and talk about the same 3 topics over and over again. For some reason that's just how my brain works. It seems to run on a loop.

Anyway, Matt closes tonight so I have the whole afternoon and evening to myself. I'm going to get some editing done and maybe fold some clothes when hockey comes on. But that's really about it I think. I just had a huge salad for lunch, so I'll just have something small for dinner. We'll see.

If you were tired after work yesterday, then you did exactly what your body needed you to do! Rest! And eating half of a small pizza isn't bad at all in my opinion. Heck, I've been known to eat half of a LARGE pizza! LOL! Journaling about the same three things over and over again makes me feel that your brain needs to work through those three issues and that's okay! Be kind to yourself right now. Your hormones, your body and your brain just need to rest and take care of themselves. (((Hannah))) πŸ’–

On a side note, I've decided since football is over for the year, I need to start watching either hockey or NASCAR. Wisconsin doesn't have a professional hockey team, but I'm originally from Minnesota so could cheer for the MN Wild. My boys played hockey when they were young and it was my very favorite sport! I can't remember which team you and Matt root for....?

I've eaten half a large pizza before too! That's why most of the time I try to stick to just getting smalls. Lol.

I ended up doing absolutely nothing but reading. I had a small emotional hiccup as I was about to open my laptop to start editing. Then the words of all of you telling me to rest popped into my head. And for me, resting equates to reading. I finished a book I was half way through and started and finished another one after that. I didn't end up going to bed until like 2 hours later than I wanted to. Lol.

As for hockey, Matt played it his entire life. I think he was like 14 when he switched from ice to roller though. One of our first outings as a couple I watched him play a pick up game with some guys he knew. Lol. It was exciting even though I had absolutely no idea what was happening. Lol

We root for the Pittsburgh Penquins. Matt started watching them in the early 90's and has rooted for them ever since. Lol. We get the cable hockey package every year so that we can watch them(and the rest of the games. Lol) But be warned. The season is a bit different this year because of travel restrictions between Canada and the US. They put a bunch of protocols in too. I'm not sure if the Wild are playing at the moment. I know they had to postpone a few games bc of a Covid outbreak on the team.
  • HEGoddard0928
    Options
    Yesterday and today we both *kitten* shows. No other way to put it. Work was really really bad today. Three of the four employees ended up pissed off, frustrated, and miserable. We had a huge truck and only had 4 people run it. I had to put away 8 pallets of cooler/meat freight (which I'm really pretty terrible at). It was a nightmare. It took me about 5 hours! And my arms are bruised and cut to *kitten* from all the cardboard scratches on cold dry skin.

I had to call Matt like 9 times before he answered his phone when I went on break. He was sleeping and had his phone on silent. By the grace of God he ended up rollng over and checking his phone. I almost cried when he picked up. I was so angry and at my wits ended that I was either about to fly into a blinding rage or burst into tears. I did neither but really really thought I was going to. My husband is amazing at talking me off the bridge when stuff is going down. I'm really grateful to have him. We've had a problem or two over the last few weeks but we're working through them and are on the mend.

Work did get better after my break though. At one point me and my work bff screamed at the top of our lungs in the back room and then laughed. It felt good and relieved some of the tension I was holding onto.

I'm not going to give myself any real goals today. I'm just going to read and make something for dinner. Matt closes his store tonight and I'm off tomorrow so I can stay up until whenever I want πŸ˜‹

Thank you for letting me ramble!
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    Yesterday and today we both *kitten* shows. No other way to put it. Work was really really bad today. Three of the four employees ended up pissed off, frustrated, and miserable. We had a huge truck and only had 4 people run it. I had to put away 8 pallets of cooler/meat freight (which I'm really pretty terrible at). It was a nightmare. It took me about 5 hours! And my arms are bruised and cut to *kitten* from all the cardboard scratches on cold dry skin.

I had to call Matt like 9 times before he answered his phone when I went on break. He was sleeping and had his phone on silent. By the grace of God he ended up rollng over and checking his phone. I almost cried when he picked up. I was so angry and at my wits ended that I was either about to fly into a blinding rage or burst into tears. I did neither but really really thought I was going to. My husband is amazing at talking me off the bridge when stuff is going down. I'm really grateful to have him. We've had a problem or two over the last few weeks but we're working through them and are on the mend.

Work did get better after my break though. At one point me and my work bff screamed at the top of our lungs in the back room and then laughed. It felt good and relieved some of the tension I was holding onto.

I'm not going to give myself any real goals today. I'm just going to read and make something for dinner. Matt closes his store tonight and I'm off tomorrow so I can stay up until whenever I want πŸ˜‹

Thank you for letting me ramble!

Im sorry things are still hard for you, like I said in our messages, it will take time to feel better. It doesn't help that works being rubbish too!
    It's good to have a good scream sometimes. It really helps getting the emotion out. I remember speaking to my auntie when I had postnatal depression, she said she had the same feelings when she had her son and one day she just went and screamed into her pillow lol!
    I've seen it a couple of times on Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares USA too, sometimes he gets them to do boxing, or to get angry and shout and it really helps get the emotion just out of your body.
    Its pretty exhilarating sometimes too lol!

Just hang in there you're doing great!
    It's lovely that Matt can talk you down too, Ash does the same for me even though I can be a stubborn *kitten* sometimes and don't like admitting it but he always gets me level headed again

Xx remember, any time, just message x
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,737 Member
    Options
    @littleblackskirt - That's what I think too, I need to go put a heater under the trailer I think.

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,095 Member
    Options
    πŸŒ±πŸŒ·πŸ’πŸ’˜β˜―οΈπŸ’˜πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒ±
    πŸŒ±πŸŒ·πŸ’FEBRUARYπŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒ±

January 2021
    πŸ”ΉWord - Balance
    πŸ”ΉI am in tune with my dreams
    πŸ”ΉI know what is right for me
    πŸ”ΉI will pursue my dreams and greatest passion
    January 2021
    Life Affirmations

πŸ”ΉI live in congruence with my authentic self
    πŸ”ΉI am mindful
    πŸ”ΉI am creative every day
    πŸ”ΉI foster positivity
    πŸ”ΉI am compassionate
    Keep your chin up!
    Turning up is the ultimate success!
    • Name: Terri
    • Height: 5'2"
    • SW: 227 (Mar 2014)
    • Joined MFP: Jan 2015
    • 1st Goal: 190 Sept 2015
    • UGW: (145 ⏬ 140
    • 01 Aug 2019: 170.1
    • 31 Dec 2019: 151.2
    • 31 Dec 2020: 145.6
    • 1 Jan: 147.2
    • 8 Jan: 144.2 (lowest in many years)
    • 15 Jan: 145.2
    • 22 Jan: 144.9⏬
    • 25 Jan: 143.8⏬ My lowest weight in over 40 years. πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ» I have reset my UGW.
    [*] 1 Feb: 144.4
    [*] Total weight loss: 83 ⏫

January Daily Goals: Week 1
    Mon: βœ… Tue: βœ… Wed: βœ… Thu: Fri: Sat: Sun:
    1. Weight < 150: βœ… 3/7
    2. Reduce Fat%: βœ… 29.3; 27.1; 25.1; 24.5; 24.2 23.4 [/s] 23.1 ⏬
    3. Increase Muscle%: βœ… 28.7->30.1; 30.6; 30.7: 30.9: 31.1
    4. Calories in the green βœ… 3/7
    5. Steps > 7500 βœ… 3/7
    6. Intentional exercise > 50 mins dailyβœ… 3/7
    7. Active hours > 6 daily βœ… 3/7

Positive intentions for Wed 10 Feb:
    • Meditation πŸŽ‰
    • Daily YogaπŸŽ‰/tai chi practice
    • Laundry - put away πŸŽ‰
    • Weekly grocery shopping
    • Outdoor walk πŸŽ‰
    • Vaccination πŸŽ‰
    • Daily Chores πŸŽ‰
    • Puzzles: πŸŽ‰ Watch TV: πŸŽ‰
    • Chapter 6 A walk in the Hindu Kush πŸŽ‰
    • Keep up to date with email πŸŽ‰

We have been able to get out in the fresh air the last few days and it has really lifted my spirits. The cold weather and storms were beginning to get to me. Tomorrow DH and I are going to get our first vaccinations. It looks like we are getting the Astrazeneca

Terri πŸ¦„
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Thursday 11 February

The last few days have escaped!

Log
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Water
    Fitbit exercise goals
    Weigh 😊 trend ↔️ 😑
  • WellingTX
    WellingTX Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Good day on Wednesday

For Wednesday, keep working down my monthly calorie average

- I'm grateful for the many experiences in my life. When preparing for a personal computer upgrade I was reviewing a large file of pictures. Great, great memories. Came across a company reward trip to Jamaica that I had forgotten about. Wasn't thrilled with Jamaica but loved our resort and most importantly the time with sother couples. Great memories and great friends.
    - 1900 calories: Over at 1982
    - Work out for 90 minutes, find a way: Broke up my work out into two sessions but totaled 93 minutes including a 54 minute, 2.47 mile treadmill walk
    - Eat dinner at the table: Nope, snacked on the couch but didn't go crazy
    - Invest 15 minutes on personal development: Done with a TEDX from Dr Wendy Pogozalsk. How Knowledge is Power in Nutrition. Interesting title but turned out to be an overview on diabetes. Informative but the speaker was hard to listen to, dry and fast
    - Invest 15 minutes on professional development:First half of HBR 733 Leadership Series on Oprah Winfrey.
    - Invest 30 minutes on home duties: More than done with computer work and keeping up with my stuff

For Thursday, keep my good week going.

-I'm grateful for my parents on some many fronts. Today it's that they got their second COVID shot with a sore arm being the only side effect.
    -1800 calories:
    -Work out for 90 minutes, make it happen:
    -Eat dinner at the table:
    -Invest 15 minutes on personal development:
    -Invest 15 minutes on professional development:
    -Invest 30 minutes on home duties:

• sarah74_vt
    sarah74_vt Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    JFY 2/10/21
    1. Log ALL my food for the day :) (I wasn't within my calorie goal for the day, but it wasn't too bad and I finally did log everything)
    2. Drink more water :) (40 oz)
    3. NO diet coke :)
    4. Don't snack after 8pm :)

JFT 2/11/21
    1. Log ALL my food for the day
    2. Drink more water
    3. NO diet coke
    4. Don't snack after 8pm
  • HEGoddard0928
    Options
    Okay...so I didn't end up doing any reading yesterday. Lol. Instead I took a 3 hour nap on the couch because I was warm and comfy and journaled about my terrible day. But I did make dinner! It just wasn't healthy at all. Lol

Matt and I had a really healthy emotional check in and we worked through some things. He gave me some tips to stop myself from feeling so overwhelmed. Like keeping my spaces clean and focusing on one task at a time when I'm home.

I have a few things that I want to get done today. Some aren't strickly necessary but will definitely help to make me feel better.

02/11/21
    - fill out paperwork for Matt's appt
    - clean off kitchen table
    - clean off kitchen counters
    - fold the laundry
    - tidy bedroom
    - dishwasher
    - allergist appt for Matt
    - make dinner
    - bed by 11(I dont have to be into work until 9 tomorrow!)
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,737 Member
    Options
    JFT - Wednesday Feb 10
    Scale 200.8
    1L of Water - :/ About 700 ml
    Log all Food - :/ All but an evening snack

JFT - Thursday Feb 11
    Scale 199.0
    1L of Water
    Log all Food

@HEGoddard0928 - I love you how you and @bex953172 have husband's that support you so well. I think if I called my husband in the middle of the day he would think I was in an accident. :D

@TerriRichardson112 - Glad to hear you are getting the vaccine.

@WellingTX - That will ease your mind about that your parents will be vaccinated. I found out my Mom's nursing home called my brother for approval this week and she should get hers in a couple of weeks.

We are having a Valentine's Day celebration at work today, it will be the first activity we have had for staff since Halloween.

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Thursday
    1. 1 set of lifts. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea! Post class plan right away on screen AND on site.
    2. Pit Crew: Video? MAKE VALENTINE'S DAY CARDS. Puns posted on Classroom; make sure everyone is connected.
    3. Classes: Essay work. Grade late work. Answer emails.
    4. Planning: FANFIC? Lunges. Shoot literature video 1. Write postcards. 20 PAGES DISPOSSESSED. Review video 1 to create transcript. Call dentist to check on meds; call doctor to see if prescription available. Set up appointments.
    5. Lunch: Wrap. Write postcards.
    6. Afternoon: Philosophy of ed. Shoot literature video 2. Walk after school. MEETING.
    7. Evening: S&F 4. Dinner: Pizza. Breathe. Set 2 of lifts. Write postcards.
    8. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery and pack lunch. Set out clothes for tomorrow. Set up JFT for tomorrow.
    9. Shower. Review papers by desk. File or trash.
    10. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Wed book group. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    Today: 191.0

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie), Hood Feminism (Mikki Kendall).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals.
    6. Medical: Dentist call to schedule cleaning – March? ObG schedule for April. Schedule PCP for May.
    7. Theater: Little Princess.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story. Open Wordpress in Safari.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 15 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks, horse stance for 5 breaths.
    14. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board?

WFTY: Persistence. And the rain has moved in. Gonna go for an inside walk this afternoon.
    Reminder: Last year's WFTY was progress, and I am ... actually, I was going to say content, but it's more than that. I'm proud of myself, and I'm pleased with the progress that I made. Even without the challenges throughout the year, I accomplished things that I should be proud of; and given those challenges, I'm even happier about what I was able to do.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,479 Member
    Options
    Recap 2/10 W
    1) Treadmill before work 3.16 mi :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks (3 floors) :smiley: 14/14 boom! 16.2k
    3) Work in office: AJNH / webinar 1pm (pace) / PRO s/s training comments / print SS EE sheets / emails current / pack for work at home = 6/6
    4) Schwan's delivery / declutter 15 min. / at least 2 chores = 3/3
    5) Unplug 9:00 :/ 9:15 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / 7:00 alarm (treadmill before work) = 4/5

JFT 2/11 R
    1) Treadmill before work 3.31 mi :smiley:
    2) Move hourly
    3) Make chicken w/ spinach & mushrooms for supper / net cals zero / 14c water
    4) Work at home: AJNH / clear some email backlog / PRO s/s comments
    5) Quick grocery run / wash towels / meditation app / declutter 15 min. / one chore
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / 7:15 alarm (x-train before work)

This morning I walked a little extra on the treadmill so that my year to date mileage would be 69.6 miles. That's just over the halfway point in the Tour de Northeast WI virtual challenge running from 1.1.21 - 3.31.21. When I started, I figured out the average miles per week I needed. Unplanned at the time I registered, I will now have two days in the second week of March for my cataract surgeries. I'm not sure how much mileage I'll walk that week, so I need to keep pushing. Mileage would be easy if I could get outside and walk dog, but that's not really an option right now. Hopefully the roads will be clear of snow by mid-March. That's never a sure thing where we live.

2021 Goals:
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I peek occasionally other days. My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~ remember this year! ~ 1.31.21
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events even if virtual ~ started MapMyWalk You Vs. Year 1021K on Jan. 1 / virtual 50 Mile Frenzy 11.27.20 - 1.15.21 (replaced Frenzy on the Fox for Jan. 2021) 50.37 miles 12.17.20 and continuing to log / Tour de Northeast WI virtual challenge: cover distance from Oshkosh to Gills Rock (139 miles) 1.1.21 - 3.31.21
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last year that should be repeated
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ had this goal in 2020 and how ironic
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office and basement ~ made good progress in 2020 & want to keep it up
    Word for 2021: Gratitude ~ be mindful of & appreciate my many blessings
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Just for Today:
    1. NoBS 24H Plan & Assess :)
    2. NoBS Coursework :#Listened to a Live session rather than actual course, so still a win in my book!
    3. NoBS Journal >:)Why I hate to journal so much lately, I'm not sure... I need to go back to setting alarm for 2 minutes of writing and work back into it.
    4. Intentional activity 15+ minutes (baby steps) >:)What can I say? I suck...
    5. 64+ oz water :)
    6. 30 minutes self care :)Reading
    7. Consistent bedtime routine: Bed one hour early, wash & lotion, gratitude journal, daily readings, and then read. Lights out on time. Set alarm for morning. >:)

Not a great day yesterday. I can feel inside that the more I tell myself to behave and get my act together, the more I do the exact opposite. I'm totally being a brat to myself and it's so dumb because I'm only hurting myself by doing it!

But today is another new day, so here goes...

Just for Thursday:
    1. NoBS 24H Plan & Assess (pre-journal on MFP the foods I write on today's plan)
    2. NoBS Coursework or Podcast
    3. NoBS Journal for 2 minutes. Set alarm.
    4. Intentional activity 15+ minutes (baby steps)
    5. 64+ oz water
    6. Consistent bedtime routine: Bed one hour early, wash & lotion, set alarm, gratitude journal, daily readings, and then read. Lights out 10:30.

WOTY: Intentional I am intentional in my daily choices.

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,095 Member
    Options
    πŸŒ±πŸŒ·πŸ’FEBRUARYπŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒ±

January 2021
    πŸ”ΉWord - Balance
    πŸ”ΉI am in tune with my dreams
    πŸ”ΉI know what is right for me
    πŸ”ΉI will pursue my dreams and greatest passion
    January 2021
    Life Affirmations

πŸ”ΉI live in congruence with my authentic self
    πŸ”ΉI am mindful
    πŸ”ΉI am creative every day
    πŸ”ΉI foster positivity
    πŸ”ΉI am compassionate
    Keep your chin up!
    Turning up is the ultimate success!
    • Name: Terri
    • Height: 5'2"
    • SW: 227 (Mar 2014)
    • Joined MFP: Jan 2015
    • 1st Goal: 190 Sept 2015
    • UGW: (145 ⏬ 140
    • 01 Aug 2019: 170.1
    • 31 Dec 2019: 151.2
    • 31 Dec 2020: 145.6
    • 1 Jan: 147.2
    • 8 Jan: 144.2 (lowest in many years)
    • 15 Jan: 145.2
    • 22 Jan: 144.9⏬
    • 25 Jan: 143.8⏬ My lowest weight in over 40 years. πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ» I have reset my UGW.
    [*] 1 Feb: 144.4
    [*] Total weight loss: 83 ⏫

January Daily Goals: Week 1
    Mon: βœ… Tue: βœ… Wed: βœ… Thu: βœ… Fri: Sat: Sun:
    1. Weight < 150: βœ… 4/7
    2. Reduce Fat%: βœ… 29.3; 27.1; 25.1; 24.5; 24.2 23.4 [/s] 23.1 ⏬
    3. Increase Muscle%: βœ… 28.7->30.1; 30.6; 30.7: 30.9: 31.1
    4. Calories in the green βœ… 4/7
    5. Steps > 7500 βœ… 4/7
    6. Intentional exercise > 50 mins dailyβœ… 4/7
    7. Active hours > 6 daily βœ… 4/7

Positive intentions for Thu 11 Feb:
    • Meditation πŸŽ‰
    • Daily YogaπŸŽ‰/tai chi practice
    • Laundry - put away πŸŽ‰
    • Outdoor walk πŸŽ‰
    • Vaccination πŸŽ‰
    • Daily Chores πŸŽ‰
    • Puzzles: πŸŽ‰ Watch TV: πŸŽ‰
    • Chapter 8: A walk in the Hindu Kush πŸŽ‰
    • Keep up to date with email πŸŽ‰

Minor tenderness in my arm, and feeling tired after the jab yesterday. Otherwise fine.
    Terri πŸ¦„

• ZizzyBumble
    Options
    Thursday 11 February

The last few days have escaped!

Log 😊
    Stay in the green 😊
    5 fruit and veg 😊
    Water 😊
    Fitbit exercise goals 😊
    Weigh 😊 trend ↔️ 😑

Braved the cold yesterday and went for a bracing walk. The streams running onto the beach are frozen but it’s probably nowhere near as cold as some of you experience!
  • ZizzyBumble
    Options
    Friday 12 February

Log
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Water
    Fitbit exercise goals
    Weigh 😊 trend ↔️ 😑
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    Got a long list of things I want to get done today.
    Mostly house work and taking loads of bags to the recycling centre out of the garden and all the rest of our rubbish that's accumulating!
    Not looking forward to the cold though, I hate being cold.
    I've been up for about an hour and so far I'm still drowsy as anything. Really need to get my butt in gear.
    Think the job I'm least looking forward to doing is cleaning the 1kg of sugar that dropped behind my freezer last night, it's everywherrrrrre.
  • ZizzyBumble
    Options
    Got a long list of things I want to get done today.
    Mostly house work and taking loads of bags to the recycling centre out of the garden and all the rest of our rubbish that's accumulating!
    Not looking forward to the cold though, I hate being cold.
    I've been up for about an hour and so far I'm still drowsy as anything. Really need to get my butt in gear.
    Think the job I'm least looking forward to doing is cleaning the 1kg of sugar that dropped behind my freezer last night, it's everywherrrrrre.

From experience - a bottle of cooking oil over the kitchen floor is worse than sugar! Good luck with you job list. 😊