Rules for MFP DMs

CacoEther
CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
A private message got me thinking.. what are the unspoken rules for DMs around here? What are YOUR unspoken rules? What are the no-nos? What’s the dance?

Remember, no screenshots of actual DMs allowed. We’re not trying to put people on blast, the trick is to shame them into submission, nome sayin

Replies

• CacoEther
    The longer the message, the longer it takes to work up the energy to reply. (This is a two way street)
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    as with everything in life- whoever cares the least wins.

so it's best to really just never message in the first place. esp if you really want to. if they wanna talk badly enough they will eventually. best to just go do something else to occupy your mind instead and pretend they don't even exist.

and its even more important to not message first if youre a guy. otherwise shes gonna roast you in her group chat. if you have to message then make sure it's the wildest stuff imaginable. picture the faces of her girlfriends when they read it. even if things don't progress you'll be memorable at least and sometimes that's more important because hey who knows you might start a buzz due to the sheer audacity

and god help you if you use bitmoji with her at some point cause then she's def gonna tell you you're old

and never message happy bday. wait until a week goes by and then message. she's not gonna say anything anyhow cause she trynna test your memory. best to subvert her expectations and hit her with that "happy 37th!" a week later instead

Your game is good. Not all true, but good still! Haha
  • yasminekassis613
    yasminekassis613 Posts: 268 Member
    I must always be addressed in DM's as His Holiness; or, simply, by my legal name-- Johnny. Failure to comply with this humble and fair request in our private correspondence will be viewed as treachery of the highest order and lead to an everlasting war that could see itself spill onto the main forums endangering thousands of innocent members under the law of collateral damage. In lieu of all of this, however, I will accept a well crafted fart joke.

Hahaha, you’re amazing
  • CacoEther
    I must always be addressed in DM's as His Holiness; or, simply, by my legal name-- Johnny. Failure to comply with this humble and fair request in our private correspondence will be viewed as treachery of the highest order and lead to an everlasting war that could see itself spill onto the main forums endangering thousands of innocent members under the law of collateral damage. In lieu of all of this, however, I will accept a well crafted fart joke.

oh my god i know now
  • yasminekassis613
    I’m just here creeping everyone’s preferences 🧐🧐 very entertaining.
  • CacoEther

I always read your name as yasminekissass 😁
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member

Hahaha, you’re amazing
    Will you be my forum girlfriend?

J/k 👍
  • yasminekassis613
    CacoEther wrote: »

Haha . Yeah... I can see that. You’re not the first person to say that. I get alllllll kinds of miss spells and pronunciations with my name, it’s a curse 😞
  • yasminekassis613

Haha . Yeah... I can see that. You’re not the first person to say that. I get alllllll kinds of miss spells and pronunciations with my name, it’s a curse 😞

I was told my name looked like Catheter so good luck unseeing that now :)

Hehe. Well I thought it was Cocoa when I first read your name.

Chocolate is delicious, sooo. I’ll stick to seeing that.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I only accept picture messages. No text allowed.

Noted 😉