What can you not let go of?

Replies

• ImNotFatImSwole
    ImNotFatImSwole Posts: 6 Member
    My hairdryer. I bought it at CVS for cheap and it makes a weird noise and smells like its about to explode but I feel like it still has a few days of life so I'm not giving up on it yet. I also have a handmixer from 14 years ago. It still works so I'm not getting rid of that any time soon. Basically if it still works, imma keep using it no matter how old it is 😅

Can I give you my number?
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    My tight ponytail, my lightning bolt earrings, and my I'm Too Sexy For This Shirt t-shirt.

So.. the early 90s

Can anyone really let go of the 90’s - I mean c’mon obvi the best decade ever

https://youtu.be/qqK1cA1hRtY

I didn’t see the running man OR the cabbage patch - that’s a Fail man 🤦‍♂️
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Mascara...even when I only had like 3 lashes I still wore some 😆
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    My hairdryer. I bought it at CVS for cheap and it makes a weird noise and smells like its about to explode but I feel like it still has a few days of life so I'm not giving up on it yet. I also have a handmixer from 14 years ago. It still works so I'm not getting rid of that any time soon. Basically if it still works, imma keep using it no matter how old it is 😅

Can I give you my number?

Haha, sure 😉
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    The lil Jon and the east side boys
    Ludacris
    Lil scrappy
    Ying yang twins

‘crunk music’ era. It was fun idc 😙
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Boobs 😀

Well I hope you let them go a few times per day so you can eat and do essential things 😜

Eating with one hand is surprisingly easy.......

Marry me
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Ludacris
    Lil scrappy
    Ying yang twins

Yesss
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    What do you have a hard time letting go of?

You <3<3<3

• Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    jruch23 wrote: »
    2 weeks ago my girlfriend broke up with me...with hardly a reason why. We were together almost a year. I still feel like I need closure to move on. We go to the same church too....

I'm sorry that happened to you 💔 Sometimes closure isn't a option, you just need to permit yourself to move on. It does get better. I do hope you can get what you need to have closure but be gentle with yourself.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Ludacris
    Lil scrappy
    Ying yang twins

OK - YEAH!!
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Ludacris
    Lil scrappy
    Ying yang twins

OK - YEAH!!

🤩

• lisamestiza2021
    lisamestiza2021 Posts: 239 Member
    For the longest time I’d held on to anger at certain ppl - I’m finally starting to let that go though - sometimes i still cling to it but I think I’ve almost got over it - I may even offer those ppl a ride if it was raining outside - well maybe not - but maybe

this and this and i can't let go of the 70's. really the best decade. *90's were good also - i do admit*
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    @Kashmir, because of all you went through your heart and empathy must've grown 10x because if I had to choose a caregiver for anyone, it'd be you. There are no right/wrong/good/bad decisions to make at times like those. <3

@Miss_Chiev0us, that's really sad friends walked away and let you down when you needed them most. :( I have a feeling they're living with guilt.
  • ReenieHJ

That's my sister to a T. She still uses a hand mixer her Mother-in-law gave her for her wedding, 54 years ago.
  • ReenieHJ
    My size 6 Levis. :( I'm not sure why except for maybe some of the wonderful memories I have from that time. :/