Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

My 2 year Anniversary On My Fitness Pal

124»

Replies

• mpkpbk2015mpkpbk2015 Member Posts: 503 Member Member Posts: 503 Member
    I did it. I made it. I am at my goal weight. I started in May 2018 on MFP for the 3rd time. The third time was the charm because now in Feb, 2021 i have lost 100 pounds. Below are my before and after pictures. To anyone who read this who is struggling you can do it. I have had highs and lows and plateaus along the way. But I weighed and measured all my food, drank a lot of water, used the diary and exercised. So it can be done. Hang in there you can do it. Now I just have to maintain which I know won't be easy but I am going to put the same effort into maintaining that I did to losing.img6kdothbisgu4.jpg
    ]
  • happyloser58happyloser58 Member, Premium Posts: 8 Member Member, Premium Posts: 8 Member
    Congratulations on the hard work!
    Thank you so much. Now I think the real hard work begins keeping it off. But I have a plan this time so I know I can do it. Have a great week.
  • springlering62springlering62 Member, Premium Posts: 2,470 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,470 Member
    Best advice I ever read on MFP (and there’s been a raft of good advice here!):

Treat maintenance like you still have five pounds to lose.
    Best advice I ever read on MFP (and there’s been a raft of good advice here!):

Treat maintenance like you still have five pounds to lose.

I like that, I will keep that in mind as I start this new chapter. I was initially thinking of losing an extra 5 pounds as a cushion. Thanks for sharing that valuable piece of advice. Have a great day.
  • Kelly4374Kelly4374 Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    Looking great 🤩you're almost there
    Kelly4374 wrote: »
    Looking great 🤩you're almost there

No I made it today - I am at goal. Thank you. I am so happy. Now to maintain.