Options
    I have a moat
    paugi99k6566.jpg
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,610 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    My daughter has her NHS induction ceremony tonite - super proud - she works extremely hard in academics and athletics - is often up til 1-2 in the morning doing homework after soccer practices - and Keeps a good attitude most days - when I was her age is drinking beer and doing drugs and school was an afterthought that I only attended for social aspect - I hope she keeps this work ethic into adulthood

Sounds like she has a wonderful dad to encourage her.
    Proud of her, accomplishing so
    much!
    ❤️
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    My daughter has her NHS induction ceremony tonite - super proud - she works extremely hard in academics and athletics - is often up til 1-2 in the morning doing homework after soccer practices - and Keeps a good attitude most days - when I was her age is drinking beer and doing drugs and school was an afterthought that I only attended for social aspect - I hope she keeps this work ethic into adulthood

Dang, so impressive!
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options

Well she also has a good daddy that has guided her in the right direction 💕
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    I love hearing you brag about your kids

Big accomplishment
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

i love this ♥️
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    My youngest calling my favorite cat a serotonin potato and my oldest putting on a song in the car that used to play on the jukebox in the bar where I worked
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    My youngest calling my favorite cat a serotonin potato and my oldest putting on a song in the car that used to play on the jukebox in the bar where I worked

“theyre called the cure mom, you probably don’t know them”
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

“theyre called the cure mom, you probably don’t know them”
    He’s so sweet because he sometimes asks what I’m in the mood to hear. This was a surprise though
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,223 Member
    Options
    The locksmith being amazed at all I moved today and telling me hubs better realized how lucky he is to have a wife who works so hard.
    I didn't tell him it's my ADHD that makes me obsess and have this need to get stuff done otherwise I can't sleep
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,223 Member
    Options
    I've got an interview on Tuesday for a new position at the hospital. 🤞🏻

Good luck!!! I hope you get it
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options

You got this, good luck!
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options

Good luck!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Good luck 🤞
  • ermengarde22
    Options

may the forces of evil be diverted from your path of success
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Don’t forget to scrub your social medias man - good luck
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    I planned a date night at home with my best friend tonight. I'm makes us ribeye and a Greek salad. Then we will watch chick-flicks while sipping on Rum and Dr. Pepper. She makes me smile. I seriously have the bestest best friend a girl can have.

I hope you ladies had a great time <3