Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,226 Member
    Options
    Dinner was super yum
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-62985430

"A family was "left in tears" after a thoughtful Royal Mail driver left a gift for a disabled man who regularly waves at traffic."
  • Waterbabe2022
    Waterbabe2022 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I bought a new puppy! 🐶
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    My boy is home!!!! Hooray
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Got another stripe on my belt last night. Kicked 3 people in the head too. :smile:

I'm guessing this is the reason for a purple toe

Congratulations! And hopefully that toe isn't broken
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 542 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Got another stripe on my belt last night. Kicked 3 people in the head too. :smile:

I'm guessing this is the reason for a purple toe

Congratulations! And hopefully that toe isn't broken

Actually I tripped over a match happening next to me. Stubbed it on the back of their ankle as I was moving to dodge some techniques. Tripped and went flying into the chairs off the mats.
    The head kicks felt good :smiley:
    And thanks! I also hope it’s not broken :neutral:
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Two friends medalled at their competition yesterday!!! Two didn't but lesson learned hopefully about entering the proper level not the one your ego thinks you belong in
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I bought a new puppy! 🐶

Yayy 🐶 what did you get?
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    Even though it’s only tomorrow, I’m smiling because tomorrow I’m getting a tattoo over a scar that really bothers me. I’m smiling because I won’t have to look at it anymore and get a reminder of that time.

What you getting ? I’m up in the air on my next - maybe an hour glass with skull or an eyeball in my elbow ditch - idk -
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Even though it’s only tomorrow, I’m smiling because tomorrow I’m getting a tattoo over a scar that really bothers me. I’m smiling because I won’t have to look at it anymore and get a reminder of that time.

What you getting ? I’m up in the air on my next - maybe an hour glass with skull or an eyeball in my elbow ditch - idk -

Sternum, I haven’t seen his drawing yet, I gave him ideas and always leave it up to him to draw it. He has tattooed me over 40 times. I have never been disappointed..
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options

Sternum, I haven’t seen his drawing yet, I gave him ideas and always leave it up to him to draw it. He has tattooed me over 40 times. I have never been dissapointed.

I’m sure it will be bad *kitten* - 🤘

• CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options

Sternum, I haven’t seen his drawing yet, I gave him ideas and always leave it up to him to draw it. He has tattooed me over 40 times. I have never been dissapointed.

I’m sure it will be bad *kitten* - 🤘

I told him I want it to blend in with the owl, can’t wait to see what he came up with.