Lost a little now want to quit?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome to MyFItnessPal. I wanted to introduce myself and tell you about what I just began doing less than 2 months ago and have already seen a 16 pound weight loss. I just turned 41 years old and I was able to buy clothes in the juniors department. I am so excited by ACE and what it has done for me that I am now distributing it. You can check out my website at:

edit: contact info removed

ACE is all natural and has done wonders for me. I suffer from under active thyroid and PCOS and until ACE, I haven't been able to be very successful on anything I've tried. You can check out my FB page too.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/151386968388980/

If you have any questions, you can contact me here, FB, or even call or text me.

Laura
    edit: phone number removed
    ACE IS AMAZING

dpbt4i.png

so you call yourself Sidesteel?
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome to MyFItnessPal. I wanted to introduce myself and tell you about what I just began doing less than 2 months ago and have already seen a 16 pound weight loss. I just turned 41 years old and I was able to buy clothes in the juniors department. I am so excited by ACE and what it has done for me that I am now distributing it. You can check out my website at:

ACE is all natural and has done wonders for me. I suffer from under active thyroid and PCOS and until ACE, I haven't been able to be very successful on anything I've tried. You can check out my FB page too.

If you have any questions, you can contact me here, FB, or even call or text me.

Laura
    ACE IS AMAZING

dpbt4i.png

Yep.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm still really worried about the OP. I hope she is eating more. OP, I don't know what you should be eating, but I suspect that it's not less than 1600.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Laura
    ACE IS AMAZING

dpbt4i.png

For the record, I insist that all of my friends and family refer to me as jofjltncb6.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Laura
    ACE IS AMAZING

dpbt4i.png

For the record, I insist that all of my friends and family refer to me as jofjltncb6.

Can you type out how that's pronounced?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Laura
    ACE IS AMAZING

dpbt4i.png

Can you type out how that's pronounced?

No.

No one can.