WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2021

Options

Replies

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,610 Member
    Options
    Needed to "hear" your voices for a moment.
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    What has our pandemic been like? Lonely. I miss my yoga class friends and my horse friends. I am looking forward to our second Phizer vaccinations at the end of the month. After that is done I hope to see friends at yoga & the stable. Looking at our community, many long time restaurants have been closed. Some are riding it out but only a few are still open. This has been difficult for everyone.
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    PIP
    What a really cute Minnie you have! My only question is, "Does it have a toilet?"

Carol in GA
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,221 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Pip - loving the Minnie. <3 Well done on the fix.

Our Zoom was a mixed blessing. My best friend seems to hate having her whole face showing. Annoys me no end. :# Grrr! She was at work and very stressed. <3
    We have another Zoom with DH 's younger daughter in half an hour. I find it stressful. Need a drink. :o:#
    The memoir stuff has primed me for getting in a state. I want a magic person to come and help me. :/
    :sad: :sad: :sad:
    Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,556 Member
    Options
    Peach1948 wrote: »
    PIP
    What a really cute Minnie you have! My only question is, "Does it have a toilet?"

Carol in GA

Yes it does. When we get home I’ll take another pic. It’s Uber one of the cushions
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Pip - Minnie looks great, as do you and Kirby. Glad you finally got your Meerkat!

• Peach1948
    Options
    Lisa
    45 minutes of using a chain saw would exhaust anyone!
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Kylia--DH and I watch the Barrett Jackson and it shocks me what some of those cars sell for. Enjoy seeing all the old cars.

Pip--Love your new meerkat and glad they got it all fixed before you left.

Tina--WOW!! So glad you were not hurt any worse. What happened? Does not sound like a fun way to start the day.

Lisa--45 minutes of chainsawing are you crazy.

Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND NE <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,221 Member
    Options
    Lisa - I wouldn't do one minute of chainsawing! :o Oh my!

Zoom with two step daughters went OK. The younger one is super stressed about the ongoing noise in her new apartment. Plus high fuel bills.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Peach1948
    Options
    Michele
    I am so sorry that your daughter is treating you and your husband the way she seems to have been doing for a very long time. (((HUGS)))

Carol in GA
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,556 Member
    Options
    UPDATE: after a friends suggestion we renamed her Bette 2.0
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,927 Member
    Options
    :) What I miss most with the pandemic is letting other people pet my dog and being able to pet other people's dogs.
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Vickil57 wrote: »
    K

Tina--WOW!! So glad you were not hurt any worse. What happened? Does not sound like a fun way to start the day.

I suspect the tube that perc's the water up through the grounds was clogged and it just built up too much pressure. I had enough grounds in my hair to make a bit of coffee in the shower, but otherwise I seem unscathed.

Tina in CA
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,895 Member
    Options
    sh0tzz99 wrote: »
    Vickil57 wrote: »
    K

I suspect the tube that perc's the water up through the grounds was clogged and it just built up too much pressure. I had enough grounds in my hair to make a bit of coffee in the shower, but otherwise I seem unscathed.

Tina in CA

No glass shattering? I had the image that the coffee pot exploded!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,895 Member
    Options
    0w75dbokavsu.png