20 pounds to lose challenge April 1-July 31

Options

Replies

• RunDMC2021
    RunDMC2021 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    JenT304 wrote: »
    I've pretty much dropped breakfast since I am putting that collagen powder in my coffee. If I AM hungry after that, it's a keto slim fast shake.

@JenT304 I need that Collagen powder for my face & hair/nails!! I'm 54 this year and lately my hair has become thinner and of course those 'fine lines' have become more prominent😉
  • NSharma20
    NSharma20 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    How to join?
  • Shora1980
    Shora1980 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    NSharma20 wrote: »
    How to join?

You comment here with your weight plans. Come back and share your journey :)
  • Annawan24
    Annawan24 Posts: 287 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    @Toronto6fan

[/quote]
    Hi Larry, I'm a big hockey fan, nhl, nwhl. Loving the playoffs right now.[/quote]

I’d be loving the playoffs more if the Maple Leafs weren’t beating the Canadiens, lol! But in all fairness the Leafs are a much better team and are hungry for the cup this year. Our Canadiens are completely looking outplayed!

• Toronto6fan
    Toronto6fan Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Annawan24 wrote: »
    Hi Larry, I'm a big hockey fan, nhl, nwhl. Loving the playoffs right now.[/quote]

I’d be loving the playoffs more if the Maple Leafs weren’t beating the Canadiens, lol! But in all fairness the Leafs are a much better team and are hungry for the cup this year. Our Canadiens are completely looking outplayed!

[/quote]

I lived in Montreal in the 80s so was a big habs fan. Lived in toronto last 20 years so became a reluctant leafs fan at first, now an enthusiastic one. I'm watchin all the series though.