NO LATE NIGHT SNACKING CHALLENGE -- APRIL 2021

Replies

• feliciaboots
    feliciaboots Posts: 440 Member
    My April LNS rule - No consuming of calories between 8 PM & 6 AM. February: 93%, Best: 93%

Me: 5*
    LNS: 0
    Streak: 5

It was an OK day yesterday but OMG I could have so easily slipped! And today is Friday! But alas, no Falcon & Winter Solder tonite - my SO is working late. So that might be a win?
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,069 Member
    Me15
    Lns0
  • feliciaboots
    Hello Everyone,
    I was part of this group in the past and I felt it really helped. Unfortunately I have been away from MFP for awhile and my weight has really crept up, so going to start participating again and this is one challenge that seem to really help me stay on track. I know its part way through the month, but better late than never. My LNS rules, 12 hour fasting between last calories in evening approximately 8:00 pm, and breakfast at 8:00 am the next morning.

Welcome!!!
  • feliciaboots
    edited April 2021
    Hmmm, I was doing so well for so long. And then we had company and I decided not to be so rigid. And then I slid another day after company was gone!😬

That happens - you'll get it back!
  • feliciaboots
    Monday night got me when I went to the bar after hockey, oh well. Backpacking was great! I went more miles than I ever have in my life, with crazy amounts of elevation gain. I'm so stoked that all the hard work I've been putting into my workouts allowed to me to do 46 miles in 3 days, instead of the original 4 I had planned! Losing about 18 pounds since November was crucial as well.

Looks like everyone is doing pretty well, let's keep it up!

That's AMAZING! WTG!!!
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Me:11
    LNS:5
    Streak:2

Thank you @feliciaboots for your encouragement! I certainly need it these days! You are the biggest cheerleader here!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,887 Member
    Me: 10
    LNS: 6

Streak +2
  • Terry111330
    Terry111330 Posts: 641 Member
    Me - 1
    LNS - 0
  • Mewlingstork
    Mewlingstork Posts: 266 Member
    Me: 15
    LNS: 1

Streak: 4
  • feliciaboots
    Thank you @feliciaboots for your encouragement! I certainly need it these days! You are the biggest cheerleader here!

You are so welcome hon! Truly, you are all inspiring! I wouldn't be doing nearly as well in any of it without all of you around and sharing what is going on. :) Believe me!
  • feliciaboots
    My April LNS rule - No consuming of calories between 8 PM & 6 AM. February: 93%, Best: 93%

Me: 5
    LNS: 1
    Streak: 0

So my SO was wonderful and sent me a fruit basket at work yesterday because I have been helping them for the last couple of weeks on a big work project. Chocolate covered fruit! Then I had to grab supplies for laying flooring this weekend and got out of work late so I didn't get to eat dinner until after 8 PM. But I really just was exhausted and kept eating and had a few drinks. I swear, the biggest issue I have is being tired!!!
  • 57discovery
    Me16
    Lns0
  • clutterqueen
    Me:12
    Streak:3
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,887 Member
    Me: 10
    LNS: 7

Streak 0
  • southkonahi
    southkonahi Posts: 137 Member
    I'm jumping in too please!
    I will admit that LNS is my "worst" food habit!! And, it is not just that I snake at late night, but that I will eat things then that I'd not indulge in during the day.... like crackers and the such. Maybe a bit of light public humiliation by having to admit "LNS has won todays challenge" will keep me in line. haha.
  • 57discovery
    Me17
    Lns0
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    April 17

Me: 14
    LNS: 3*

Streak: 0
  • clutterqueen
    Me:13
    Streak:4
  • southkonahi
    southkonahi Posts: 137 Member
    Is the idea that you record the Me vs LNS the "next day", for the previous evening?
  • FidelmaMarina
    FidelmaMarina Posts: 18 Member
    Me 16
    LNS 2
    Streak 13

That was a tough weekend.