SNICKERS

Replies

• Hotelsma
    Hotelsma Posts: 404 Member
    edited April 2021
    @KosmosKitten man it’s it’s a chocolate bar don’t bring your American chocolate politics over here 😂

Ritter is ok nothing special. We have them here. My collegue who use to travel to Germany every other week use to always bring back Ritter for some reason nothin else lol
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited April 2021
    Hotelsma wrote: »
    @KosmosKitten man it’s it’s a chocolate bar don’t bring your American chocolate politics over here 😂

Ritter is ok nothing special. We have them here. My collegue who use to travel to Germany every other week use to always bring back Ritter for some reason nothin else lol

I like Godiva chocolates and pretty much any dark chocolate.

If we were going by chocolate candy bars only though: Midnight Milky Way. I'd be willing to try a dark chocolate version of Snickers, though. I like ratio of peanuts to nougat in Snickers more than I do in any other similar bar.
  • Hotelsma
    @KosmosKitten Dark chocolate, Na we ain’t ever getting on lol

My love snickers so much I can smash a 4 pack multipack with in one sitting with ease
  • gutzbgon
    gutzbgon Posts: 57 Member
    Fry's Orange Cream
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

If we were going by chocolate candy bars only though: Midnight Milky Way. I'd be willing to try a dark chocolate version of Snickers, though. I like ratio of peanuts to nougat in Snickers more than I do in any other similar bar.

Ooh but have you tried the peanut butter Snickers? I go over calories for those. :)
  • Hotelsma
    @ReenieHJ confession, I have never had a variety of Snickers apart from the original. I don’t have the hart to cheat on em
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,723 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Ooh but have you tried the peanut butter Snickers? I go over calories for those. :)

Dollar Tree had a small bag of the minis at checkout and I'd always wanted to try it (but don't really eat full size candy bars anymore) so, of course, a bag jumped in with my items and I HAD to try it asap and...so much yes.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,804 Member
    edited April 2021
    Butterfingers and Mars bars and 3 musketeers bar for the win :)
  • Hotelsma
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member
    Snickers are okay. If someone gives me one, I’m gonna eat it. But purchase one? No. Not when there’s Reese’s, Twix, Kit Kat’s, and every other candy bar. 🤷‍♀️
  • Hotelsma
    @PaperDoll_ not bad selection but standard for me. I guess we can never be friends lol
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Regional chocolates are really good as well. My dd has given us chocolate candy from Seattle, YUM, and our state makes Champlain Chocolates, another YUM. Course they're costly. :/
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    American chocolate tastes like trash compared to anything from Europe. Am American.
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,077 Member
    UK chocolate kicks *kitten*!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    American chocolate tastes like trash compared to anything from Europe. Am American.

This is because of the Hershey recipe. Most American's don't know that there is a difference or why. However, the Hershey recipe generally only applies to the average grocery/convenience store shelf. I am still a devote consumer of See's Candy and most American artisan chocolates.
  • NorthStar77

This is because of the Hershey recipe. Most American's don't know that there is a difference or why. However, the Hershey recipe generally only applies to the average grocery/convenience store shelf. I am still a devote consumer of See's Candy and most American artisan chocolates.

In the UK when you get a decent Cadbury choclate, its heaven.
  • TreasureDiver1
    TreasureDiver1 Posts: 35 Member
    I agree 100% - Snickers are the best!!!
  • NorthStar77

In the UK when you get a decent Cadbury choclate, its heaven.

I'll be honest, I think Cadbury is just as crap as Hershey.

Youve clearly never had it in the UK. Sex on a stick!

However the master of all chocolates is either an After Eight, or a simple Twix from the fridge/freezer!
    But the unicorn of chocolates is the the pure chocolate Kit Kat finger...