SNICKERS

Options

Replies

• NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Wow, you all are a rough crowd. Chocolate is chocolate. :) Unless you're talking about that Palmer crap in the Dollar stores.

I needed to reach 1000 in my disagrees so give it all ya got. :)

Chocolate is chocolate....that's heathen chat....like saying "wine is wine'

....nonsense.

Says the guy that thinks Hershey's is crap but still eats KitKat (a Hershey product). LOL It's all relative I guess.

I think you'll find Kit Kats are an age old UK confectionary made by Nestle Rowntree.
    Only in the heathen badlands of the USA are they made by Hershey.

In the UK, a pure chocolate kit kat stick is the unicorn. Like a 22yr old Swedish bisexual yoga instructor who likes a slightly podgy, greying 44yr old men from the UK.

As rare as rocking horse poo...

The general feel is that American chocolate is sewage, whilst European chocolate is luxuriously revered by high statesmen, served at regal banquets and sold at high cost on the dark web to dictators and secret societies. ;)

Touche'; I didn't know that KitKat in the UK was made by Nestle. Still not a fan of Nestle either.

However we will agree to disagree on American chocolate as a whole. There is plenty of fabulous chocolate made in the US that isn't Euro made or Hershey's. Seriously, it's only a few brands of chocolate in the US that is crap. Most of what Euro's think is American chocolate is just Hershey's.

Let's be clear here : when the UK think that Lindt is big standard rubbish, the bar is bloody high.

A box of Prestat Earl Grey thins, a Hotel Chocolat Easter box, or even a Daniellis of Richmond dark chocolate selection.

We are talking the kind of chocolate to whet the appetite and stiffen the nipples...it's that bloody good! ;)
  • Hotelsma
    Hotelsma Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    What did I start 😂😂😂
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Wow, you all are a rough crowd. Chocolate is chocolate. :) Unless you're talking about that Palmer crap in the Dollar stores.

....nonsense.

Says the guy that thinks Hershey's is crap but still eats KitKat (a Hershey product). LOL It's all relative I guess.

I think you'll find Kit Kats are an age old UK confectionary made by Nestle Rowntree.

In the UK, a pure chocolate kit kat stick is the unicorn. Like a 22yr old Swedish bisexual yoga instructor who likes a slightly podgy, greying 44yr old men from the UK.

The general feel is that American chocolate is sewage, whilst European chocolate is luxuriously revered by high statesmen, served at regal banquets and sold at high cost on the dark web to dictators and secret societies. ;)

Touche'; I didn't know that KitKat in the UK was made by Nestle. Still not a fan of Nestle either.

However we will agree to disagree on American chocolate as a whole. There is plenty of fabulous chocolate made in the US that isn't Euro made or Hershey's. Seriously, it's only a few brands of chocolate in the US that is crap. Most of what Euro's think is American chocolate is just Hershey's.

Let's be clear here : when the UK think that Lindt is big standard rubbish, the bar is bloody high.

A box of Prestat Earl Grey thins, a Hotel Chocolat Easter box, or even a Daniellis of Richmond dark chocolate selection.

We are talking the kind of chocolate to whet the appetite and stiffen the nipples...it's that bloody good! ;)

*eyeroll*
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Snickers is okay, but not worth the calories. If I'm going to have mass-produced factory chocolate, Kit Kat or Twix are better.

I'd much rather spend a little more money and get good quality chocolate. There are local small-batch chocolatiers (yes, in America!) that produce amazing chocolate.

It's sad that "American chocolate" means Hershey's...as if there's no other options here...that's just the only crap we happen to export.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    I could actually go for a cadbury caramello right now.

But my faves are Milky Way, Twix, a plain ole Hershey bar, Snickers, $100,000 bar, baby ruth, Nestles Crunch....

I'm obviously not a chocolate snob :p
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    here ya' go:

untitled-61-of-84.jpg

( Just posting this made my teeth hurt and gave me a sugar buzz, and for the record, I wouldn't eat this.)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    here ya' go:

untitled-61-of-84.jpg

( Just posting this made my teeth hurt and gave me a sugar buzz, and for the record, I wouldn't eat this.)

What in tarnation is wrong with you? You wouldn't eat this? S M H
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    here ya' go:

untitled-61-of-84.jpg

What in tarnation is wrong with you? You wouldn't eat this? S M H

Nah, I'd feel terrible after just a few bites.

Not my thing.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

....nonsense.

*eyeroll*

Oh dear...sense of humour failure.

I'm just playing. Lighten up.
    I'll bow out of this playful chat, for the sake of your eyeballs.

Toodle pip. I'm off for a snickers! ;)

Why is it my sense of humor has failed when it was your substandard attempt of a joke that bombed?
  • Hotelsma
    Options
    Right I think we need to change the subject here.

So this are the best crisps/chips, change my mind

4hz6pvmtks2b.png
  • Motorsheen
    Options

....nonsense.

*eyeroll*

Oh dear...sense of humour failure.

I'm just playing. Lighten up.
    I'll bow out of this playful chat, for the sake of your eyeballs.

Toodle pip. I'm off for a snickers! ;)

Why is it my sense of humor has failed when it was your substandard attempt of a joke that bombed?

Christ on a bike, and the wee donkey too.
    No worries poppet. Toodle Pip...this Snickers is delicious.

As you were MFPers...

it's alright, homeslice

it's that zanny British humor that sometimes doesn't transfer....

it's like when I need sub-titles to watch Mary Berry & Paul Hollywood.

"off you pop!"
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Hotelsma wrote: »

4hz6pvmtks2b.png

Disagree and agree. Have to be eaten in the right mood.
    The Cons of smelly breath and tangerine finger residue sometimes do not outweighs the Pros.

I'd take a Skip over a Wotsit.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Hotelsma wrote: »

4hz6pvmtks2b.png

uqs0rjfnjflz.jpeg
  • Hotelsma
    Options
    @NorthStar77 ye the tango fingers are very annoying. Skips is a good shout but I’m a sucker for cheese so it has to be my favourite.
  • Hotelsma
    Options
    @Motorsheen nothing wrong with the British sense of humour. We are more than Tea and crumpets 😂