Fat2Fit JUNE 2021 Registration is OPEN! Find your team now

Options
jugar
jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
gbvb85h88cuz.png

We hope you'll consider FAT 2 FIT, a weight loss challenge and support group. A community. A wonderful group of warm, fun, and strong people to help make your journey possible. Come for JUNE and stay on for the long haul. This group is here to support you all the way to your goal and beyond!

JUNE 2021 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
The June Challenge will run for five weeks from May 30 - June 27, because we always start on a Sunday and end on a Saturday no matter what!

REGISTRATIONS:
Sunday May 23rd - Saturday May 29th

WHAT WE DO:
The group is divided into six teams. Each team is made up of +/- 25 members, including Captains and Motivators. Everyone is required to weigh in weekly to gauge our success and have some fun rivalry among the teams. Everyone posts daily, or as often as possible to support one another, and to keep the discussions and commitment going. We conduct challenges throughout the month to help inspire and motivate. Your team is your community support group - active participation is strongly encouraged!

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FIRST:
Before you join, please spend some time looking around.
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group
Check out the teams - all the chat threads are under "Discussions". Look at the challenges under "Announcements". Decide if you want to try this as your primary weight loss support and motivation team. Will you participate fully - stick with it, actively posting in your team, learning and helping - for the full month? Hopefully you'll like it so much you will stay for many more months! If it looks like you'd fit in, then SIGN UP!

HOW TO SIGN UP:
This is the easy part.
Post the following information:

MFP USER NAME
YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY
YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT
YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) - optional, but great for celebrating milestones!
PREFERRED TEAM (if you have one)

That's it! One of our Moderators will assign you to a team.

If you prefer to register directly on the F2F page, go to:
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10833663/june-2021-registration-for-new-members#latest

See you soon! B)

Replies

• SuziRiese
    SuziRiese Posts: 5 Member
    Options

MFP USER NAME SuziRiese
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY Sunday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT 201
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT 232
    TEAM PREFERENCE None
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    SuziRiese wrote: »
    MFP USER NAME SuziRiese
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY Sunday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT 201
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT 232
    TEAM PREFERENCE None

Hi there .... Happy to have you join us .... You will be on team Shrinking Assets .... Please head on over and introduce yourself
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10831818/shrinking-assets-may-2021-team-chat#latest

Wishing you the very best on your journey :)
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I wanted to talk a moment about why you should join the best challenge group on MFP. I joined Fat2Fit several years ago and loved it so much I became a captain of one of the teams and then one of the moderators. Fat2Fit is more than a weight loss challenge group. It's a community. The people on my team have become my friends and I see the same type of community and friendships on the other five teams. We support each other through our struggles and cheer each other in our victories. The weekly accountability helps us to stay mindful and focused on our goals. The weekly challenges are fun and another way to keep us encouraged and engaged with each other. If you are looking for a place to call home in this huge weight loss forum, I truly urge you to give Fat2Fit a try. :)
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I weigh myself every day and am very determined. I'd love to register now, but (in an ideal world) I will lose some more weight before the 29th. Would it be ok to register now at my current weight and then somehow magically change it later? I don't know anybody in this group, so put me on any team you feel like. I am going to put all my information here just in case you let me join (oh please! I won't let you down!)

MFP user name: chublet25
    weigh in day: Tuesday
    start weight: 191 (but that's TODAY and I will probably be 190 by Saturday, as things are going swimmingly at the moment; hope I haven't jinxed myself by bragging)
    original starting weight: 225
    team preference: none! surprise me!

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    chublet25 wrote: »
    I'd love to join! I weigh myself every day and am very determined. I'd love to register now, but (in an ideal world) I will lose some more weight before the 29th. Would it be ok to register now at my current weight and then somehow magically change it later? I don't know anybody in this group, so put me on any team you feel like. I am going to put all my information here just in case you let me join (oh please! I won't let you down!)

start weight: 191 (but that's TODAY and I will probably be 190 by Saturday, as things are going swimmingly at the moment; hope I haven't jinxed myself by bragging)

Hi there ... Happy to have you join our wonderful group ... You will be on team Shrinking Assets ...Please head on over to their May Chat and introduce yourself ... We will have a new chat for June on May 31st
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10831818/shrinking-assets-may-2021-team-chat#latest

You can change your weight at a different time

best of luck to you :)
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Options

Hi there ... Happy to have you join our wonderful group ... You will be on team Shrinking Assets ...Please head on over to their May Chat and introduce yourself ... We will have a new chat for June on May 31st

I went over there but it doesn't look as if I can post. Is it too early for me to try to post in the team? I can read what other people have posted (thanks for the welcome) but that's the extent of it!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

I went over there but it doesn't look as if I can post. Is it too early for me to try to post in the team? I can read what other people have posted (thanks for the welcome) but that's the extent of it!

You might need to join ... Please use this link to go to our home page where you will see a green button https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group
    I hope that helps if not please let me know :)
  • sanadiet
    sanadiet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    YOUR MFP USERNAME : sanadiet
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY : friday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 173
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT: 185
    PREFERRED TEAM : none
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    MFP USER NAME: RisingAboveIt
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Saturday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 215
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever): 220
    PREFERRED TEAM (if you have one): no preference
  • jugar
    Options
    @sanadiet
    @RisingAboveIt

Welcome! It will be wonderful to have you with us. I'll be putting both of you with the Shrinking Assets, and wishing you success with their support and accountability. Go ahead to the May team chat thread and say hi. Everyone will be moving to the June chat on Sunday - the link will be there on the May one, so it will be easy to find. Introduce yourselves, and see how things work. Ask all your questions, and you'll be ready to roll by day one!

If you cannot post, go to the F2F main page and hit the green "Join" button. That should do it.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group
  • Cocopops8
    Cocopops8 Posts: 10 Member
    Options

MFP USER NAME: Cocopops8
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Monday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 140 lb
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT: 154 lb
    PREFERRED TEAM: Any

Thank you for your time. I hope you will accept me. I live in the U.K, a married mum of one and am in my early forties.
  • jugar
    Options
    Hello @Cocopops8 !

We have many members in the UK and you will be welcome. You'll be joining team WeightNoMore - and I wish you great success. Go ahead and join their team chat for May, and everything will shift over to the June chat thread on Sunday.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10831816/weight-no-more-may-2021-team-chat#latest

Say hi, ask any questions you may have, and tell everyone a bit about yourself and your journey. If you have trouble posting, you need to go to the Fat2Fit home page and hit the green "Join" button. Good luck!
  • Cocopops8
    Cocopops8 Posts: 10 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    That’s great, thank you jugar. I’ve just introduced myself in the group discussion. Do I need to do anything in preparation for the start of the June challenge?
  • joshuabennett1893
    joshuabennett1893 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    MFP user name joshuabennett1893
    Chosen weigh in date is Tuesday
    Current weight is 325
    Starting was 332
    Highest weight ever 350
    No team preference

Ready to join this challenge and start dropping so serious pounds
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    MFP user name joshuabennett1893
    Chosen weigh in date is Tuesday
    Current weight is 325
    Starting was 332
    Highest weight ever 350
    No team preference

Ready to join this challenge and start dropping so serious pounds

Welcome to our amazing group ... You will be on team trimstones .... Please head on over to their May chat and introduce yourself .... We will have a new chat for June on Sunday May 30th
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10831814/trimstones-may-2021-team-chat#latest

Wishing you much success :)
  • jugar
    Options
    Cocopops8 wrote: »
    That’s great, thank you jugar. I’ve just introduced myself in the group discussion. Do I need to do anything in preparation for the start of the June challenge?

You got off to the right start - and you can ask any questions you might have right there in the team chat. They'll all shower you with information, I'm sure!
  • IDebraK
    IDebraK Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    MFP USER NAME: IDebraK
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Wednesday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 159
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) - 205
    PREFERRED TEAM: None
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    IDebraK wrote: »
    MFP USER NAME: IDebraK
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Wednesday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 159
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) - 205

Hi there ...Welcome to our incredible supportive group ... Happy to have to join us ... You will be on team WeightNoMore.... Please head on over to their May chat and introduce yourself ... We will have a new chat for June on Sunday May 30th
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10831816/weight-no-more-may-2021-team-chat#latest

Much success while you are on your journey :)
  • roarkesdrift
    roarkesdrift Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    MFP USER NAME: Roarkesdrift
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 301.4
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) - 318.6
  • jugar
    Options
    MFP USER NAME: Roarkesdrift
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 301.4
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) - 318.6

Welcome to Fat2Fit - we hope you find this group helpful and supportive as you continue to lose weight and get fit. You're off to a great start! You'll be joining team Trimstones. Please head on over to the team chat thread and introduce yourself, ask any questions you may have, and get ready to roll:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10831814/trimstones-may-2021-team-chat#latest

The new team chat for June will open later today - good luck!