• ryan_powerlifter
    ryan_powerlifter Posts: 115 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options

kpntt9kg1azs.jpg

Good luck finding me, I blend in
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Dandelie wrote: »
    Yes, that is correct. With the vaccine you still have a 5% chance of becoming very sick -basically the same % chance without the vaccine.

Please stop spreading lies. The actual percentage hovers around 19%. 14% of it is severe cases. 5% is critical cases.

You can go from "Oh I got Covid" to DEAD in 2 days. It doesn't matter if you are fit. It doesn't matter if you are eating tons of vitamin E. It doesn't matter if you can lift a car.

You need a freaking mask. What it comes down to is people being SO selfish they don't even care about themselves. And that is frightening. Thank you to all the people actually doing their part and putting a mask on. Thank you to those of you who are staying home and staying away from people.

Ask yourself every time you are out if your actions are killing someone. Because you likely have killed someone if you aren't wearing a mask and practicing safety.

Today is the day that I found out that I am a selfish murderer. Thanks internet lady.

wfscabb4m1sj.jpeg

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

kpntt9kg1azs.jpg

Good luck finding me, I blend in
    Yes, that is correct. With the vaccine you still have a 5% chance of becoming very sick -basically the same % chance without the vaccine.

Please stop spreading lies. The actual percentage hovers around 19%. 14% of it is severe cases. 5% is critical cases.

You can go from "Oh I got Covid" to DEAD in 2 days. It doesn't matter if you are fit. It doesn't matter if you are eating tons of vitamin E. It doesn't matter if you can lift a car.

You need a freaking mask. What it comes down to is people being SO selfish they don't even care about themselves. And that is frightening. Thank you to all the people actually doing their part and putting a mask on. Thank you to those of you who are staying home and staying away from people.

Ask yourself every time you are out if your actions are killing someone. Because you likely have killed someone if you aren't wearing a mask and practicing safety.

Today is the day that I found out that I am a selfish murderer. Thanks internet lady.

wfscabb4m1sj.jpeg

I'll start by simply looking 'under the radar'.

..... I'm there right now myself.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

[ Because you likely have killed someone if you aren't wearing a mask and practicing safety.

That's quite the assumption.

I usually don't comment on such matters.

However..... Really ?

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

[ Because you likely have killed someone if you aren't wearing a mask and practicing safety.

However..... Really ?

Maybe it's the bloodied machete sticking out your back pocket?
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

However..... Really ?

Maybe it's the bloodied machete sticking out your back pocket?

On a serious note (for a change).....

The problem with making such intellectually vapid comments is that it negates any other rational thought by this individual.

When there is a conversation, on these issues, and this type of rhetoric is inserted, it does nothing to further any reasoned discourse on the subject.

(apologies to Aristotle for my misuse of 'rhetoric')

Okay, back to clowning.........
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    Oh goodie, the forums are turning into FB.

Sounds like OP was lonely and needed some attention today. I fell for it too.

..... at least she correctly spelled 'berated', and used it in proper context.
  • FiberousJ
    FiberousJ Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    jmitts2 wrote: »
    He is following the rules, he is wearing a mask. The purpose of the mask is to protect those around you and he wasn't near anyone. If you are still worried about Covid at this point, get your shot or stay at home.

But a hole in the mask makes it ineffective--right? Doesn't work? So why did he even bother? Because--rules. Some people are on a waiting list for a shot--like me, in another country. If he was complying why did they call him on it? Glad you're not in my gym.

I mean it has a little hole, but still covers most of my face. It covers my nose. It's just a partial tear, so even part of my mouth. I have a hard time believing that the slight tear is going to kill someone, compared to having it covered completely. As I said, I'm not around anyone. Also, I got my shot. And can't particles still get through a mask? I heard they were small.

I work out really hard. Think of it this way. How come it's okay to take them off at a restaurant? How come it's okay for me to take it off when I drink water? I guess I can take bites of something while working out and then they would think it's safe?

I'm not trying to be smart. I'm just saying I know that I'm being safe.
  • Dandelie
    Dandelie Posts: 153 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    DELETE