This summer we've planned several trips in our RV. Does anyone have any tips on keeping on weightloss goals while camping? We camped a long weekend in May, and I gained 3 pounds in 3 days.
Things I have thought of:
1. take my blender, crockpot, kettle and teapot- for smoothies, soups and tea
2. plan, plan, plan
3. make flat freezer meals that can go easily in the crockpot www.thefamilyfreezer.com is where i get my inspiration for these
4. don't take anything I might overeat, like protein bars
5. no need to bring ice cream treats (my big downfall), frozen cool-whip is tasty and lower in calories
6. let myself have a couple of treats so I don't feel deprive
7. Give myself a non-food treat, like makeup or clothes, if I only gain say 5 pounds over 2 months
Thankfully, we are going to Jasper and Banff in the Rockies and Alberta has some pretty strict rules in place. So we can avoid going into the townsites and eating out.
Any other suggestions?