Your number one reason to lose weight

Options

Replies

• Danam48
    Danam48 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Number one reason was to stop feeling like crap and start living my life. So worth the work!!
  • khyuma04
    Options
    hating myself & the way i look
  • mbeuchert24
    mbeuchert24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    being completely honest with myself I want to look sexy. My husband tells me all the time that I am, but it's not good enough for me...I want ME to think it too.
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Options
    Because i have a really pretty face... so add a hot bod and i will be able to take over the world!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    It makes me HAPPY!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I want more than to just lose weight,I want to gain strength and be in top physical condition. My grandparents died young,old and weak. I want my future grandchildren to say "wow! Yep,that's my granny" as I finish my umpteenth marathon or cross the finish line of my latest Spartan race.
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Health - was tired of being sick & tired. :flowerforyou:
  • Gearjammer71
    Gearjammer71 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I was so unhealthy that I was near death. <--- Strong motivator.
  • ladybugs98a
    ladybugs98a Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    to feel better about myself, everything else is a bonus!! : ))
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    to grow old with my husband. and have healthy GingaPino babies without me worrying about Gestational Diabetes and/or being bedridden.

The #1 vain reason is to for the first time wear a bikini

Awesome to be healthy for your kids, but I just wanted to add I know multiple women who were fit and thin and still got GD.
  • ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol, and heart attacks in my family.I would have to say my health and wanting to be around to see my children continue growing and be healthy enough to play with grandchildren because my boys are up to marrying ages now!!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    to grow old with my husband. and have healthy GingaPino babies without me worrying about Gestational Diabetes and/or being bedridden.

Awesome to be healthy for your kids, but I just wanted to add I know multiple women who were fit and thin and still got GD.

well sad day. Diabetes runs in my family so it's a big risk for me. THANKS! haha jk.
  • RunningMatt77
    RunningMatt77 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I d this for my health and for my Family
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Too finally see what i am shaving! Nah jk....i was tired of people telling me " Damn you have a huge *kitten*"
  • KathleenMurry
    KathleenMurry Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm at a very healthy 128 lbs for a 5'4 woman but I'm the process of become a competitive 5 km runner. Trying to lose another 18 lbs!
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    To look good and feel sexy! :)
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options

well sad day. Diabetes runs in my family so it's a big risk for me. THANKS! haha jk.

If it helps, most of them were also the people who gained the least amount of weight during pregnancy (because of dietary restrictions) and some ended up less than they started once they had the baby!
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    My wife deserves better.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    To be the healthiest I can be.
  • epichero
    Options
    I think I get a brownie points...! Thanks for my boys for constantly talking/showing me that game! The greatest game ever by the way. Ellie