Your number one reason to lose weight

Options

Replies

• epichero
    Options
    It started with the wanting to feel better and to be able to choose whatever the fashion I want, now I want to feel "I am doing well in my life, and taking my body to the optimum health." I want to live the best in every way possible in the given situation. I want to feel good, look good, and be in love with myself, and this is making my entire family happy?! It's true.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    My wife deserves better.

This is sweet....:flowerforyou:

For me...started out because I needed a dress for a wedding and couldn't fit in the one I liked.....then because of health issues....then I saw a pic of my flabby *kitten*...then I got into a size 9....now....

Cause I have a great *kitten* now and I don't want it to go away...my husband is 31 and hot and I am 40 (almost 41) and want to be mistaken for his age (which has happened a lot recently) and I like how I feel and want to be strong healthy and Fit.

Cause you know skinny girls look good in cloths but Fit girls look good Naked....:drinker: :drinker:
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    to grow old with my husband. and have healthy GingaPino babies without me worrying about Gestational Diabetes and/or being bedridden.

The #1 vain reason is to for the first time wear a bikini

Awesome to be healthy for your kids, but I just wanted to add I know multiple women who were fit and thin and still got GD.

well sad day. Diabetes runs in my family so it's a big risk for me. THANKS! haha jk.

If it helps, most of them were also the people who gained the least amount of weight during pregnancy (because of dietary restrictions) and some ended up less than they started once they had the baby!

:) I hope to not get it at all but it does help a little

AJL_Daddy..that's is sweet!
  • gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    My mental (and secondarily, physical) health got me to the place where I was ready to start losing weight. I was eating too much of foods that made me feel like ****, and for all the wrong reasons. When I started to focus on having a more healthy relationship with food, the mental health benefits followed.
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    I want women to see my physical appearance as something desirable.
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    To seduce EVERYONE!

Right!

Because I want to feel confident and beautiful. Seducing a few men...is a bonus.
  • enchantedgardener
    enchantedgardener Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Because I am in a passionate, loving relationship with myself.

I've had depression, low self-esteem, and a very negative self image for most of my life. I've worked hard to change that . It's taken many, many years. But it has really paid off. For the first time in my life I can honestly say I am happy each and every day. Even when ****ty and sad and horrible things happen, I can accept them and say I'm glad to be alive despite the challenges and unfortunate events that occur. I've come to accept myself despite my weaknesses and imperfections and failures. I truly believe I'm a worthwhile person who has a lot to contribute to the people around me and to the world at large. And I believe I'm beautiful and sexy as hell despite not being at my goal weight.

I love myself, and loving myself involves ensuring I am healthy physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I want to lose weight because I love myself and my body, and I want to nourish and care for my body so that it is healthy, fit, flexible, strong, and sexy.

QUOTE: To seduce EVERYONE!
    Yeah, and that's my reason #2. :)
  • Mantha18
    Mantha18 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    being completely honest with myself I want to look sexy. My husband tells me all the time that I am, but it's not good enough for me...I want ME to think it too.

For me it's the same. When I got together with my partner 3 years (and 5 stone =S) ago I was so much more confident and believed him when he said I was gorgeous and sexy. I don't feel it anymore and I want to get that self-confidence back.

And I've got to admit.....it'd be nice to not have to shop in the 'plus size' section anymore - the variety and styling is rubbish!
  • mmipanda
    mmipanda Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    because my gym has too many mirrors and they make me melt with shame.
  • reddaddie
    reddaddie Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My Lovely Wife lost over a hundred pounds, I need to keep up with her and to enjoy our retirement in a few years.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    My number one? I saw a picture of myself and did this:

index.php20110724-22047-58b7hk.png

But I really like being able to jog a little now, or walk long distances... and I LOVE that I'm getting definition in my thighs, calves, and arms. Totally worth sticking with it.
  • shellsies93
    Options
    I didn't get my dream job because I didn't pass the fitness test; i'm still confused because I've volunteered there, and I've worked with people bigger than me.
  • j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    To change the law and make it illegal for me to wear clothes.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to turn from a fat young woman to a fat OLD woman. I want to live as long a life as possible, but a healthy one.
  • mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I would say that I want to be as thin as when I first thought I was fat, but it was made pretty clear to me at an early age. I'll settle for I want to weigh what I did when I was an athlete. I don't necessarily want to be as strong (I don't need a 400+ deadlift), but I want to be a better runner. I want to be a healthy weight (which I wasn't then, pesky 7 pounds overweight at 15...). I want to look good when I'm out with my husband and even better when I'm on top of him.

I'd like to keep the boobs, though. Can those stay?
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Looking good naked and lowering my blood pressure.
  • dognamedpig
    dognamedpig Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    To bang hot chicks.
    High five! I mean, I don't want to but high five to you.
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Clothes :D
  • ElsaVonMarmalade
    ElsaVonMarmalade Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    For the cute clothes.

Lots of other reasons, but that's #1.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options