Less Alcohol ~ JULY 2021 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,657 Member
    Options
    My usual goal, 16-20 AF for the month. This is sustainable long term for me.

Monday July 12 - AF - Time to rack up some AF days.
    Tuesday July 13 - AF - Back to day shifts tomorrow after 2 evening shifts in a row. Body is a bit out of whack as is my eating schedule.
    Wednesday July 14 - AF - Into another heatwave here, but not as intense as the last one. I was working day shift at the restaurant, so it was nice and cool in there.

Rolling total - 7 AF days out of 14 days
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,657 Member
    Options
    My usual goal, 16-20 AF for the month. This is sustainable long term for me.

Monday July 12 - AF - Time to rack up some AF days.
    Tuesday July 13 - AF - Back to day shifts tomorrow after 2 evening shifts in a row. Body is a bit out of whack as is my eating schedule.
    Wednesday July 14 - AF - Into another heatwave here, but not as intense as the last one. I was working day shift at the restaurant, so it was nice and cool in there.
    Thursday July 15 - Drinks. Started with a mini champagne out of a 3-pack, then had 2 more drinks.

Rolling total - 7 AF days out of 15 days
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    MissMay wrote: »
    @lilylady3k that stemmed glass is the bomb. LOVE IT.
    The glass is an original! My oldest son gave it to me years ago ... purple & gold ... LSU Tigers :) I usually use it for football games (@Stockholm_Andy ... talking US college football Louisiana State University and not soccer) but decided I really need to use it more often for mocktails too. Just feels special!