What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• Rickimariefit
    Rickimariefit Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That my college overwhelms me with pointless research papers.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    My allergies and this lingering headache that I've been dealing for like a week. I'm definitely feeling the change in seasons. Also, animal hair. I loveee my pets but *kitten* do I hate their hair being all over the place 😑
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,708 Member
    Options
    It seems
    Tallawah_ wrote: »
    Against my better judgement after the first episode... I went and watched the second Rings of Power......
    I really enjoyed it! My 13-year-old gets a kick out of telling me everything that is different from the official canon while I am trying to hear the dialogue

I keep trying to tell him it isn’t scripture

I've enjoyed it as well.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,638 Member
    Options
    My 8-hour work shift has already turned into 12+ hours with probably another hour or so to go...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Got one perfect spring day yesterday, it was warm and glorious .. one lousy day.. today is cold and raining again. Mother nature make up your bloody mind. 😔
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    The Honda civic with a fart can that drives in our street multiple times a day 🥴
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    The Honda civic with a fart can that drives in our street multiple times a day 🥴

bbrrrrrrrtttttttt brrrrrrt brrrrrrrrrrrrttt brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttt
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    OnlyPans wrote: »

bbrrrrrrrtttttttt brrrrrrt brrrrrrrrrrrrttt brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttt

I love it, so calming when I want to read my book
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    I'm running super slow today. My daughter was late to school because of me. My puppy ran out of my house because I left the door open so I had to go chase her down. My allergies have gotten worse. Happy Tuesday you say?! 😤😂

I hope it got a bit better by now <3
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options
    I'm running super slow today. My daughter was late to school because of me. My puppy ran out of my house because I left the door open so I had to go chase her down. My allergies have gotten worse. Happy Tuesday you say?! 😤😂

It did ❤ although allergies still on full force. Decided to take a covid test just in case, it came back negative.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Hayfever.. hello spring 🤧
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options
    Feeling overwhelmed and under appreciated / underpaid at work. Also feeling betrayed by my mind (which won’t focus on anything for more than five seconds) and my body (physical symptoms of anxiety like an upset stomach, no appetite to speak of, and a really bad headache that won’t go away). Just a bad day all around today.

Hopefully it gets better soon - tomorrow is a new
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Feeling overwhelmed and under appreciated / underpaid at work. Also feeling betrayed by my mind (which won’t focus on anything for more than five seconds) and my body (physical symptoms of anxiety like an upset stomach, no appetite to speak of, and a really bad headache that won’t go away). Just a bad day all around today.

I hope the anxiety eases, sending positive vibes 🤗🥰
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options

Ugh I hate that.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options

It did ❤ although allergies still on full force. Decided to take a covid test just in case, it came back negative.

Do you have nasal spray? Whenever mine go insane, that works the best

I don't! But thank you for the recommendation. I don't normally deal with allergies but I will give this a try too!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Hayfever.. hello spring 🤧
    Ugh. Hope you feel better. 🤗

Thanks Jenni, the antihistamines are finally kicking in.. the downside is they make me tired. 😔
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,884 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Being a skinny dude trying to find 28-30 w pants is mission impossible fir some reason. My other ones, ripped at the seams around my quads.

#justcyclisthings
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options
    Being a skinny dude trying to find 28-30 w pants is mission impossible fir some reason. My other ones, ripped at the seams around my quads.

#justcyclisthings

Check the clearance rack - seems that’s all they have here on clearance rack. I’m like who the heck wears a 29 - and it’s the cyclist I see