What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,012 Member
    Options
    My pharmacy.
    The pharmacy flat out lied to me and to my doctors PA.
    I’ll just bypass my insurance and pay for that **** myself.
    I really feel like going up there and making a scene.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    My pharmacy.
    The pharmacy flat out lied to me and to my doctors PA.
    I’ll just bypass my insurance and pay for that **** myself.
    I really feel like going up there and making a scene.

That sucks 😒Maybe call the manager? It's probably not the employees fault.
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,708 Member
    Options
    Why so many little dogs have Napoleon complexes.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options

And for whatever reason people don’t adequately train their little dogs
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I feel like a lot of people think that because they can easily pick them up, that means that they can get away with not training them.

But there are some vicious little dogs out there lol
    I have a neighbor…
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    For some reason I have Hot in Herre stuck in my head and I would not wish this on anyone

Thank you for sharing your ear worm with me
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    For some reason I have Hot in Herre stuck in my head and I would not wish this on anyone

My only response to this is "so take off all your clothes"😬😆
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I restrained myself😂
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

I restrained myself😂

I can't do that 80% of the time. Sometimes it gets me in trouble 🙊
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I restrained myself😂

I am
    Getting
    So hot
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I restrained myself😂

I am
    Getting
    So hot

I restrained myself😂

I am
    Getting
    So hot

Want to know something funny?

I used to take hip hop dance (I know, the thought of me doing that is ridiculous), and my instructor was an 18 year old guy and we definitely danced to this song.

I still remember the choreography. My dad recorded it on video 😂
    Are you still in witness protection or is this something you can share with the class? I will Venmo you.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,644 Member
    Options

I feel like a lot of people think that because they can easily pick them up, that means that they can get away with not training them.

I have a neighbor…

Me too 🙃

To be fair though, there is also a large dog who desperately needs training that lives nearby. I always know when it's outside because it goes bananas when it sees another dog
    For some reason the big dogs listen to me when I yell at them. A stern “go home“ or “no“ usually does the trick. But this little pain in the *kitten* has chased me down an entire country Road and other than kicking it which I won’t do unless I absolutely have to I feel like I have no recourse. Plus when I have yelled at this tiny black menace his owner comes out and tells me I’m a terrible person for being mean to a little dog. She doesn’t even fence him. My blood is starting to boil now. I have a stupid dog whom I love an unreasonable amount but I make sure she’s nobody’s problem but my own. I never met a Chihuahua that was nice until recently And I always thought it was something wrong with the breed but I really believe now it’s something to do with the owners

That was a very long and angry ramble. Sorry but it feels good to get it out

No, I think you're right so don't apologize. It's up to the owners to either deal with how a dog behaves towards other people and animals or, at the very least, they need to keep them in a fenced yard or leashed so that it doesn't become a danger to itself or other people.

Exactly how I feel about kids.
    :)

• TwitchyMagee
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I have a neighbor…

Me too 🙃

To be fair though, there is also a large dog who desperately needs training that lives nearby. I always know when it's outside because it goes bananas when it sees another dog
    For some reason the big dogs listen to me when I yell at them. A stern “go home“ or “no“ usually does the trick. But this little pain in the *kitten* has chased me down an entire country Road and other than kicking it which I won’t do unless I absolutely have to I feel like I have no recourse. Plus when I have yelled at this tiny black menace his owner comes out and tells me I’m a terrible person for being mean to a little dog. She doesn’t even fence him. My blood is starting to boil now. I have a stupid dog whom I love an unreasonable amount but I make sure she’s nobody’s problem but my own. I never met a Chihuahua that was nice until recently And I always thought it was something wrong with the breed but I really believe now it’s something to do with the owners

That was a very long and angry ramble. Sorry but it feels good to get it out

No, I think you're right so don't apologize. It's up to the owners to either deal with how a dog behaves towards other people and animals or, at the very least, they need to keep them in a fenced yard or leashed so that it doesn't become a danger to itself or other people.

Exactly how I feel about kids.
    :)

I spit my water 😂

• Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options
    Against my better judgement after the first episode... I went and watched the second Rings of Power......
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Tallawah_ wrote: »
    Against my better judgement after the first episode... I went and watched the second Rings of Power......
    I really enjoyed it! My 13-year-old gets a kick out of telling me everything that is different from the official canon while I am trying to hear the dialogue

I keep trying to tell him it isn’t scripture
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed it! My 13-year-old gets a kick out of telling me everything that is different from the official canon while I am trying to hear the dialogue

Even scripture isn't scripture
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Mushy avocados.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    OnlyPans wrote: »

Even scripture isn't scripture
    I am currently writing Bible fanfiction
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    dog whistles