Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,324 Member
    Options
    The placement of a scrape on my upper arm. It hurts
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Nothing at all, Friday, warm sunny day. Happy.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Talking to people who deny being hoh & having to shout thereby drawing unwanted attention
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,883 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Iron tablets making me constipated…I’ve always suspected I’ve had some GI disorder.. maybe celiac.. I never had an issue as a kid but apparently it can have an onset at any age.

gvlquzv2k6lu.jpeg
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,180 Member
    Options
    Squeaky brakes. Even though they were changed 3 times in one month. And now squeaky shocks? I’m just squeaking all over the place. Makes it hard to sneak up on people.🙈
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,180 Member
    Options
    Celsius Cans…they’re thin. They’ve been popping open in my cart when I get to the checkout. Spraying all over.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,642 Member
    Options
    How, when I click on this thread, it doesn't scroll down to the last read post.
  • _Redux
    _Redux Posts: 87 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Turns out, I'm a runaway success. The trouble is...

"Today, 22 local women have snooped at your profile and indicated they're into you. We'll tell you who they are if you PAY US"

3j1YlSm.png

ETA: To be fair some of them did message me. It's fun to match faces with blurry silhouettes.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,667 Member
    Options
    _Redux wrote: »

"Today, 22 local women have snooped at your profile and indicated they're into you. We'll tell you who they are if you PAY US"

3j1YlSm.png

ETA: To be fair some of them did message me. It's fun to match faces with blurry silhouettes.

😂I remember these days
  • _Redux
    _Redux Posts: 87 Member
    Options

3j1YlSm.png

😂I remember these days

Honestly, Plenty Of Fish is wild. I've not even attempted dating in years, I feel like an alien in a strange land.

Using MFP to vent about it is helpful though :)
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    It was 78° yesterday. Today is 45° 😐
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,290 Member
    Options

3j1YlSm.png

😂I remember these days

Honestly, Plenty Of Fish is wild. I've not even attempted dating in years, I feel like an alien in a strange land.

Using MFP to vent about it is helpful though :)
    We're here for you 🤗
  • obstacle_overcomer
    obstacle_overcomer Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have a sinus headache and it's cold!!! It was even spitting snow earlier!!!

What a lovely winter we're having this spring!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,324 Member
    Options
    Why is it when the boy has a holiday Monday or late start like today I have an early cancer drive? Today is pick up at 8:30 for drop off at 9 at sick kids. I'm guessing since they have to install a car seat we will be a bit getting ready to leave so we need extra time.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Allergies

It's keeping me from living my best life 😢 I don't want to be walking around with a snot rag or my ears itching or talk like Fran Dresher 😭