What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,595 Member
    Options
    Oooookay, seriously, how difficult is it to finish off a case of bottled water before opening up a new one?

Four cases...all opened...most full except for a couple bottles missing. I'm suspending deliveries so these people are forced to learn some manners and to cater to my idiosyncrasies.
  • Rotavele_
    Rotavele_ Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Losing in Words with friends
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,205 Member
    Options
    Allergy season
  • Rotavele_
    Options
    Allergy season

Agreed!!!!!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,205 Member
    Options
    Cake batter in my hair, or is it sourdough starter
  • Diddly_Squats
    Diddly_Squats Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Misplacing one of my AirPods!😤 I am NOT working out until I find it.
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Owls!!! Oooo oooo oooo all day long.
    Maybe it's my period making me irritable but...my lord.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Getting a prescription for a med to protect my stomach from the negative effects of med #1. Which is supposedly a fancy NSAID. Which doesn't actually work very well, I get better results from good old OTC ibuprofen.
  • Sweatinginmy40s
    Sweatinginmy40s Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well I had all the hopes for a fantastic day…

Plenty of sleep!
    Awesome morning stretch!
    Doggo cuddles

But….

At work I spilled coffee on my pants…grant they were back pants, but they are kinda tight sooooo the heat was reeeeal uhhh hot on the ol thigh…
  • Rotavele_
    Options
    I've been out of work for 2 weeks and everything at my work site has been running perfectly fine. 30 minutes after I walked in today I had issue after issue after issue up until right now. I'm hangry, tired and in need of a chest massage
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I really want to mow the lawn right now. The last time I fired up my power washer before 12:00, my neighbor was kind enough to walk over and introduce himself. He was also kind enough to let me know he works nights and sleeps til 1. I need to leave for work at 1, SIR. 😑
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Rural people need who don’t/can’t drive really need better options. We need taxis, Uber, public transportation. I’m talking about old people who need to get to the grocery store and to their doctors’ appointments and to visit their loved ones in nursing homes. And very few places want to take this on even as a charity because of liability issues.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I really want to mow the lawn right now. The last time I fired up my power washer before 12:00, my neighbor was kind enough to walk over and introduce himself. He was also kind enough to let me know he works nights and sleeps til 1. I need to leave for work at 1, SIR. 😑

His *kitten* life is not your problem. I say anything after 9 AM is fair game.
  • GrannaBeck
    GrannaBeck Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What irks me? Work partners that demand your immediate attention to their issue, but when I send an email needing information..... *crickets*.... sigh... :neutral:
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Seasonal allergies 😢 🤧
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,783 Member
    Options
    no eating implements
    r0yxxvw4dq8o.jpeg
    xa8gbgxszq5e.jpeg
    Not quite as annoying as this... but I forgot a spoon this morning and could only find a fork in the craft services box...
    yogb3z51hgvk.jpg
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    no eating implements
    r0yxxvw4dq8o.jpeg
    xa8gbgxszq5e.jpeg
    Not quite as annoying as this... but I forgot a spoon this morning and could only find a fork in the craft services box...
    yogb3z51hgvk.jpg
    That’s the height of luxury
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Pain irks me today. I don’t know if it’s something I ate, or what time of month it is, or some combination but it hurts, and I can’t concentrate on anything except how uncomfortable I am. Feeling exhausted and losing hope that I’m ever going to find an underlying cause or an effective treatment.
  • Rotavele_
    Options
    Going to chipotle for lunch with 6 people and watching everyone stuff their faces with bowls and burritos while you look down at your salad 🙄