• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Bad choices made by me
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,790 Member
    Options
    Bad choices made by me
    You have some say over those choices Missy...
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Bad choices made by me
    You have some say over those choices Missy...

Yes, some. My hand is to the plow now though & I’ll finish this row. When I’m done I’ll be gone like a bird
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,595 Member
    Options
    Boss saying he'll be here in 30 mins...an hour ago.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

What day of the week is it in California?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,595 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

What day of the week is it in California?

It was Sunday :p It's our busy time.

Oh, and also how he has a bag of chocolate covered pretzels he hasn't opened yet OR the Sees candy he hasn't polished off or thrown away yet :)
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,550 Member
    Options
    Not a darn thing! 😀
  • Rotavele_
    Rotavele_ Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hormonal acne. I'm 40. I shouldn't have to be dealing with that anymore 😕 I've been using Curology for about 2 years and that has helped me from breaking out but the past 2 months the hormonal acne has resurfaced. I get one or two sometimes 3 and I'm not liking that one bit 🤨

Krave beauty has a good face wash and toner I use. I highly recommend them
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,022 Member
    Options
    Nothing that I have direct control over. I feel great! So I’m decidedly un-irked. But I’m getting ready to drive so brb.
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,043 Member
    Options
    Being assigned to work in a small group that I can’t bail from or change and stuck with members that no show/no call scheduled meetings and a deadline is looming.🤬
  • Rotavele_
    edited April 2023
    Options
    My antibiotics caused me to get itchy and I get to get new ones 🤒. Yes, I'm still sick

Also I Uber eats 6 cans of soup and saltine crackers from the store. The delivery person showed up with just the saltine crackers. Like bro why?
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Rotavele_ wrote: »
    Hormonal acne. I'm 40. I shouldn't have to be dealing with that anymore 😕 I've been using Curology for about 2 years and that has helped me from breaking out but the past 2 months the hormonal acne has resurfaced. I get one or two sometimes 3 and I'm not liking that one bit 🤨

Krave beauty has a good face wash and toner I use. I highly recommend them

I'll look into that. Thank you!
  • trumely
    trumely Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It irks me when people aren’t straightforward. I have been talking to a CEO about joining his company for a couple of months and finally start discussing money and he runs and hides behind a recruiter to lowball the offer! Have some balls! You think I want to work for and with you now?!?
  • trumely
    trumely Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    litha_ wrote: »
    Being assigned to work in a small group that I can’t bail from or change and stuck with members that no show/no call scheduled meetings and a deadline is looming.🤬

It never fails. 80% of the work is done by 20% of the people.
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Finally get an opportunity to use my writing/editing skills at work, but it’s a super tight turnaround in an already crazy week with other deadlines that I’m not sure I can meet. But I feel like if I say no, I can kiss any further opportunities goodbye. I’m so torn and I really don’t know what to do 😞 And all this anxiety comes within 5 minutes of opening my email this morning.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    People who pretend to be friendly out of religious obligation
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    How nothing in an old house is standardized & finding replacements that fit is not so easy
  • Rotavele_
    Options
    The web site says - jeans are slim style, loose on the thigh, sits on the waist and have a slight stretch to the material.

Reality - they are *kitten* jean colored yoga pants for men and are low rise 😠