What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I worked for 9+ hours today and I’m still behind. So my clock is set for 4:30 am so I can get an early start and work an even longer day tomorrow. Fun.

I’m so tired. Can this week please just be over already?
  • Rotavele_
    Rotavele_ Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I haven't used this app in so long (since my old account) that I kinda forgot how crap it is on Android.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    no eating implements
    r0yxxvw4dq8o.jpeg
    xa8gbgxszq5e.jpeg
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    no eating implements
    r0yxxvw4dq8o.jpeg
    xa8gbgxszq5e.jpeg

This is so erotic 😏
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    no eating implements
    r0yxxvw4dq8o.jpeg
    xa8gbgxszq5e.jpeg

This is so erotic 😏

Tasted better that way too
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    no eating implements
    r0yxxvw4dq8o.jpeg
    xa8gbgxszq5e.jpeg

This is so erotic 😏

I once ran into the grocery store to buy a salad for lunch. When I got in my car I realized I had no utensils. I ran back into the store to buy an entire box of forks! When I got to the register I realized I left my purse in the car. Ran back out and paid 3.00 for my damn salad fork, opened up the container and there it was....a *kitten* fork under the lid! That salad tasted like a waste of time.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    no eating implements
    r0yxxvw4dq8o.jpeg
    xa8gbgxszq5e.jpeg

This is so erotic 😏

I once ran into the grocery store to buy a salad for lunch. When I got in my car I realized I had no utensils. I ran back into the store to buy an entire box of forks! When I got to the register I realized I left my purse in the car. Ran back out and paid 3.00 for my damn salad fork, opened up the container and there it was....a *kitten* fork under the lid! That salad tasted like a waste of time.
    This is totally something I would do. My favorite clerk at the Quickie mart always reminds me to grab my dressing and fork. I wish I could give her a raise

• Peachesnstuff
    edited April 2023
    Options
    I was trying to find a new pizza place near me. When I started reading reviews, I noticed the owner of this one particular place was responding rudely to the negative comments. Even though they had 4.5 stars, I'd never enter that establishment because the owner has no class.

Keep your emotions in check, guy. There are better ways to handle yourself when your ego has been deflated.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    no eating implements
    r0yxxvw4dq8o.jpeg
    xa8gbgxszq5e.jpeg

This is so erotic 😏

😂😂😂
  • Rotavele_
    Options
    The story not having 12oz redbull so my options are an 8oz or a 16oz. This is one of those tough life decisions Mrs Fitzsimmons told us about in the 5th grade.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    People who gossip when they should be working
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Having to cut short my luxury shopping trip to Dollar General because some dude is following me around trying to make conversation. Also people who have no respect for personal space. Also people who comment on other shoppers’ purchases. Also men who give unsolicited advice to strange women. Usually my RBF prevents these kinds of shenanigans. It must be the toenail polish
  • Rotavele_
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Having to cut short my luxury shopping trip to Dollar General because some dude is following me around trying to make conversation. Also people who have no respect for personal space. Also people who comment on other shoppers’ purchases. Also men who give unsolicited advice to strange women. Usually my RBF prevents these kinds of shenanigans. It must be the toenail polish

You should have turned and said to him "milk before cereal" I bet he wouldve ran away
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Rotavele_ wrote: »

You should have turned and said to him "milk before cereal" I bet he wouldve ran away
    you know how after a scenario sometimes you think about all the things you should have said? That one didn’t even cross my mind. but I will be putting it in rotation.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    This tastes disgusting
    typv480f3g46.jpeg
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,206 Member
    Options
    This tastes disgusting
    typv480f3g46.jpeg

I was wondering about that and sad I couldn't try since I'm off caffeine
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    This tastes disgusting
    typv480f3g46.jpeg

I was wondering about that and sad I couldn't try since I'm off caffeine
    If you ever try caffeine again, the one I recommend is the diet strawberries and cream Dr Pepper
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    My coworkers 😫
    I’m not very popular so they trade me out pretty often if they can and that’s fine BUT! Someone needs to actually tell me a switch happened. Half the time no one says a damn thing to me and how am I supposed to plan my day and schedule if I now have a different schedule and partner?? I’m not so awful jeeze. They act like if they talk to me we might become friends or something 🤣 I know that isn’t it. 🤡 Like the worst that’s gonna happen is it’s a quiet day and we don’t talk. It’s not the end of the world.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,595 Member
    Options
    Rotavele_ wrote: »

ROFLMAO!
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Also I’m irked by humidity. Be prepared to hear about how hot I am allllll summer! 🥵