What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• _Redux
    _Redux Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    _Redux wrote: »
    Turns out, I'm a runaway success. The trouble is...

"Today, 22 local women have snooped at your profile and indicated they're into you. We'll tell you who they are if you PAY US"

3j1YlSm.png

ETA: To be fair some of them did message me. It's fun to match faces with blurry silhouettes.

😂I remember these days

Honestly, Plenty Of Fish is wild. I've not even attempted dating in years, I feel like an alien in a strange land.

Using MFP to vent about it is helpful though :)
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    It was 78° yesterday. Today is 45° 😐
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,004 Member
    Options

"Today, 22 local women have snooped at your profile and indicated they're into you. We'll tell you who they are if you PAY US"

3j1YlSm.png

ETA: To be fair some of them did message me. It's fun to match faces with blurry silhouettes.

😂I remember these days

Honestly, Plenty Of Fish is wild. I've not even attempted dating in years, I feel like an alien in a strange land.

Using MFP to vent about it is helpful though :)
    We're here for you 🤗
  • obstacle_overcomer
    obstacle_overcomer Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have a sinus headache and it's cold!!! It was even spitting snow earlier!!!

What a lovely winter we're having this spring!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Why is it when the boy has a holiday Monday or late start like today I have an early cancer drive? Today is pick up at 8:30 for drop off at 9 at sick kids. I'm guessing since they have to install a car seat we will be a bit getting ready to leave so we need extra time.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options
    Allergies

It's keeping me from living my best life 😢 I don't want to be walking around with a snot rag or my ears itching or talk like Fran Dresher 😭
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options
    Allergies

It's keeping me from living my best life 😢 I don't want to be walking around with a snot rag or my ears itching or talk like Fran Dresher 😭

I agree, I have bad allergies as well. Claritin and Allegra don't really help. Zertec does but that will knock me out. Have you thought about getting the weekly shots?

I don't normally have them this bad so I haven't thought about going to extremes. I did read to take allergy medicine even non-drowzy ones at night. My problem is I feel better and don't take the pill for a day then symptoms start up again. I just want allergy season to be over!!
  • Diddly_Squats
    Diddly_Squats Posts: 177 Member
    Options

3j1YlSm.png

I just snooped at your profile… you don’t have to pay me or anything unless you want to?😏
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,786 Member
    Options
    The crick in my neck
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Why is being an adult all paperwork & crap?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,616 Member
    Options
    Why can't they just give me their credit card info? Why does there always have to be questions on the work that was done that I can't answer?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Having to assess every morning what season I should be dressing for
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    The bruise on my ankle from people trying to unsuccessfully block my roundhouse kicks last night. Elbow to ankle doesn’t feel good.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,616 Member
    Options
    Ugh, so I usually buy the Columbus brand low sodium turkey at trader joe's but they've been out for a while. There was a good sale on the Oscar Mayer brand lower sodium turkey at my other market and OMG is that salty!

I bought two packages to try it out. I hope TJs gets their turkey in again.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    The say it thread doesn’t bump anymore?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,091 Member
    Options
    I cannot find my key😫
  • Diddly_Squats
    Diddly_Squats Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I wasn’t productive today. I spent way too much time goofing around on this app. I haven’t used the app for its intended purposes at all. But is anyone really tracking their calories?😅

I haven’t seen one of my AirPods for about three weeks now… I’ve cleaned everything and everywhere.😔 I miss it! And my Mexican chocolate delight cleavage tan has faded to a beige ombré tan!☹️ I didn’t even go swimming so I could show it off! Oh well, I think I need a nap.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I cannot find my key😫
    It’s in the bowl until later tonight