What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    I watched all 8 seasons of House MD and got a trivia question asking what a nephrologist does wrong.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I watched all 8 seasons of House MD and got a trivia question asking what a nephrologist does wrong.

If the answer isn’t sarcoidosis eight out of 10 times then I don’t know
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

If the answer isn’t sarcoidosis eight out of 10 times then I don’t know

I've recently started watching Dr. Mike on Youtube and he has a series where he critiques shows like House, Grey's Anatomy and The Good Doctor - they're fairly entertaining.

Also, if he were my doctor, I would look forward to my yearly physical.

I would love something like that in a podcast so I don’t have to look at anybody🙈
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    Dr Mike's hot. I could never let him see me naked!
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    When you're using the MFP mobile app, and just scrolling through comments in the news feed causes you to automatically like them and won't let you unlike them.

I know it's not just me that has this problem.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options
    _Dan1985 wrote: »
    When you're using the MFP mobile app, and just scrolling through comments in the news feed causes you to automatically like them and won't let you unlike them.

Yeah I used to hate that but now it's whatever. It's been going on for so long it's become normal. Sometimes I feel this place is my toxic relationship 😂
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options
    My mood today. It's been a really great day I just feel so disconnected for some reason
  • Librarylizard2009
    Librarylizard2009 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My mood today. It's been a really great day I just feel so disconnected for some reason

I feel you, hope you feel better soon!
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Yeah I used to hate that but now it's whatever. It's been going on for so long it's become normal. Sometimes I feel this place is my toxic relationship 😂

I try not to sweat it, but it's always other people's comments on stories that I accidentally like.

Example:

"Suzie von Popular burned 200 calories doing 2 hours of yoga"

Immediately followed underneath by one of the usual suspect f-boys vacuous and tired compliments:

"gReAt bUrN gOrGeOus, lOvE tHaT bOoTy 🔥🔥"

Which is now endorsed by an erroneous like by
    me that I can't remove 😩
    😂 you calling them out right now is the best

• TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I just saw a guy on the Internet eating an eggplant parmigiano hero and I’m pissed I don’t have one
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options

I try not to sweat it, but it's always other people's comments on stories that I accidentally like.

Example:

Immediately followed underneath by one of the usual suspect f-boys vacuous and tired compliments:

Which is now endorsed by an erroneous like by me that I can't remove 😩

🤣😂
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options

Example:

lmao I know men in their 40s and 50s who have been here for 10+ years and still comment the same way
  • happimess01
    Options
    Spotify algorithm leaves a lot to be desired. It takes me ages to find a new, cool song :(
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    Spotify algorithm leaves a lot to be desired. It takes me ages to find a new, cool song :(

Might I suggest the what song are you listening to thread - I’ve found a lot of bands I may not have by the peeps that lost in there
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options

Example:

lmao I know men in their 40s and 50s who have been here for 10+ years and still comment the same way

True story 😂
  • happimess01
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Might I suggest the what song are you listening to thread - I’ve found a lot of bands I may not have by the peeps that lost in there

Good tip, thanks R!
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Life really does suck without taste buds.
    Lol.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,333 Member
    Options

Example:

This is hilarious. I'd like it!!!
    Well in fact I actually did like it
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,095 Member
    Options
    Somehow I’ve started watching
    Rick and Morty, although never make it through a whole episode.

I watch all those silly cartoons but I draw the line at Rick and Morty.
    🤣😂😂😂🤣 i amuse myself
    😶‍🌫️🙄😂