Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,668 Member
    Options
    That I can't eat all the nachos and tacos every time
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    DMV lines - they don’t open til 8 - but only allow a few walk ins each day - so sitting outside - waiting for them to open - we are 8th in line - smh
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,333 Member
    Options
    Parking. Why are the neighbours all of a sudden parking like douches? I'm gonna take hubs' car and park it at the new house to free up a spot. I'm now even happier we have a driveway
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    Been stuck in traffic for 30 minutes now.
  • Mewpasaurus
    Mewpasaurus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    When the kids don’t tell me until the last second that they have a half day and now I have to leave work early to make sure they get where they have to go

Related note: My son's school district has decided this year to implement professional development hours in the middle of the week, at the beginning of the day. This has led to a lot of dual working parents (and teachers) struggling to find childcare for their children during the two hour late start on Wednesdays. I had to get them to print me out a calendar with all their weird late starts, days off, etc. because it was honestly just all over the place.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    When the kids don’t tell me until the last second that they have a half day and now I have to leave work early to make sure they get where they have to go

Related note: My son's school district has decided this year to implement professional development hours in the middle of the week, at the beginning of the day. This has led to a lot of dual working parents (and teachers) struggling to find childcare for their children during the two hour late start on Wednesdays. I had to get them to print me out a calendar with all their weird late starts, days off, etc. because it was honestly just all over the place.
    This is not cool. And it makes me fume because of the unfair division of labor in many households which often leads to unequal career growth and a host of other things. I swear I’m not looking for a fight but these things make me crazy😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Just stopped to get a iced coffee for the drive home and spilled it all over my crotch. Nice..😠

Eta: it's really been a *kitten* day. Something good better happen

😬 sorry. That sucks
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    Just stopped to get a iced coffee for the drive home and spilled it all over my crotch. Nice..😠

Eta: it's really been a *kitten* day. Something good better happen

Silver lining - at least it wasn’t hot coffee 😬 and it’s Friday - hope it gets better my friend
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    People that use the word "yummy" when describing food.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    My hand burn...it's super blistered and ugly
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »

My ice cream is so yummy...YUM!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options

evil-eye.gif
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Neighbors
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

evil-eye.gif

y12je8q2jlej.gif
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options

This is hilarious. I'd like it!!!
    Well in fact I actually did like it

I just wish I understood what the expected endgame is. It's nice to be nice, absolutely. But what is the train of thought?

"I've just written HAPPY WEEKEND SEXY LADY on the timelines of all 200 women in my friend list. Nudes when?"
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited October 2022
    Options
    _Dan1985 wrote: »

I just wish I understood what the expected endgame is. It's nice to be nice, absolutely. But what is the train of thought?

"I've just written HAPPY WEEKEND SEXY LADY on the timelines of all 200 women in my friend list. Nudes when?"

I think there are a few things going on in those scenarios.

One is that some people do not know how to talk to members of the opposite sex unless they are being blatantly that way.

I also think there’s an element of if you shoot 1000 times maybe one of them will go in the basket.

And probably for a lot of people it’s just habit
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

I don't get it either, responses like that would get you deleted from my friend circle; however, I do think a lot fall for it because they are happy with any attention no matter how sleazy...so if one out of 10 falls for it then it's a win and I bet enough fall for it that it makes it worthwhile.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

the shame i feel reading this bc i am def that guy even tho i’m a girl

brb need to go write “happy friyay u hot *kitten*” on a few profiles