• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    That I still need to spray my ankles to walk the dog
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    I don't think anything could irk me today, I'm so happy i could cry

♥️ i know u have a good life anyways but those pain endorphins are phenomenal
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,280 Member
    Options
    Catching the boy's cold
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    Catching the boy's cold

Oh no, feel better soon. Try to get some rest before the move.

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,280 Member
    Options
    Catching the boy's cold

Oh no, feel better soon. Try to get some rest before the move.

Thanks. I'm hoping sleep will make me feel better. I gots lots to do tomorrow
  • Librarylizard2009
    Librarylizard2009 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I've forgotten my work keys 🙃

No work today, go back to bed.

A superior plan

If I could I'd bring you Starbucks to make you smile 🤗

CAn yOU bRing mE SoMe plEasE?! Anything will do thank yUo . I eat anything. Cake-pops are appreciated
  • Librarylizard2009
    edited September 2022
    Options
    I don't know if he's doing things on purpose anymore or I'm just discovering some of his bad habits😅

81iseddhgjcu.jpg

No way!😂 He has to be doing this just to let you know he loves you

Love is a mysterious thing
  • Librarylizard2009
    Options
    I don't know if he's doing things on purpose anymore or I'm just discovering some of his bad habits😅

81iseddhgjcu.jpg

Run, just run 🏃🏽‍♀️

• CoffeeNstilettos
    edited September 2022
    Options

81iseddhgjcu.jpg

Run, just run 🏃🏽‍♀️

Right? 😅🤣 if it happens too often, I might have to.
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 546 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    My target weight is within reach but I keep bouncing +/- 2.5 lbs at my current weight of 179. I hit 177 then bounce up to 181. Then bounce back down. Then back up. I think I’ve hit my natural weight and I’m making a difficult transition to muscle from fat and adding water weight, then burning it off.
    A bit frustrating but it could be worse. I could be back at 245.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    My target weight is within reach but I keep bouncing +/- 2.5 lbs at my current weight of 179. I hit 177 then bounce up to 181. Then bounce back down. Then back up. I think I’ve hit my natural weight and I’m making a difficult transition to muscle from fat and adding water weight, then burning it off.

I did this for a while too - similar starting weight I was 240 - My biggest problem was and still is beer tho - I did give it it for about 2 months at the start of the year which helped me drop 10 more lbs - still got about 10 to go tho not so much for a wieght just want to get to 10% bf - May never get there but I’ll keep trying
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

I did this for a while too - similar starting weight I was 240 - My biggest problem was and still is beer tho - I did give it it for about 2 months at the start of the year which helped me drop 10 more lbs - still got about 10 to go tho not so much for a wieght just want to get to 10% bf - May never get there but I’ll keep trying

I only have beer on fridays but I don’t see fluctuation over the weekend. It’s usually during the week. During the week I’m very disciplined about my diet. I may overeat some healthy items on days when I can’t seem to satiate my hunger but that’s about it. Usually it’s pecans or fruit that I eat. Nothing fat/greasy/unhealthy. Usually things that can be worked off in a normal workout.
    I’m thinking it’s replacement of fat with muscle. At least that’s the hope.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options

I only have beer on fridays but I don’t see fluctuation over the weekend. It’s usually during the week. During the week I’m very disciplined about my diet. I may overeat some healthy items on days when I can’t seem to satiate my hunger but that’s about it. Usually it’s pecans or fruit that I eat. Nothing fat/greasy/unhealthy. Usually things that can be worked off in a normal workout.

I'm not saying this is your problem but, by now, I'm sure you know that when you overeat, you overeat. It doesn't matter what food you're doing it with.

Honestly, it sounds like you're eating in maintenance and it's the timing of your weigh ins that are screwing you up. Are your clothes fitting better or have you gone down in size? Are you weighing/logging your food?
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I'm not saying this is your problem but, by now, I'm sure you know that when you overeat, you overeat. It doesn't matter what food you're doing it with.

Honestly, it sounds like you're eating in maintenance and it's the timing of your weigh ins that are screwing you up. Are your clothes fitting better or have you gone down in size? Are you weighing/logging your food?

My clothes all fit me loose and some I’ve just purchased. I’m holding off on making any other new purchases until I figure out if I am ok where I am or if I really need to hit 175. I’m overeating only once or twice a week at one meal a day the most. But my logs are all within my calorie intake goal. I’m doing HIIT and martial arts 4-6 times a week.
    At this point I don’t see it as a problem. It’s more a challenge to figure out or at least a phenomenon to understand.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    Heartburn, at this point I should just stop eating at restaurants because I'm too sensitive when it comes to food and what I can eat.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Heartburn, at this point I should just stop eating at restaurants because I'm too sensitive when it comes to food and what I can eat.

can u try digestive enzymes?
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

When I was pregnant I had horrible heartburn from about week 13-17 and weirdly, chewing gum after every meal helped. So you could try that the next time you go out

It's worth a try, nothing seems to ever work.