What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Waking at 6am on a Sunday for no good reason!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,240 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I’m trying to sum it up…

Someone asking what your body goals are. While also telling you what they prefer. When you have zero interest in telling them and couldn’t possibly give a single *kitten* what they’re preference is. Bonus irk if it’s from a complete stranger.

What kind of question is this??!! I hope you responded to be healthy and able to move. Cause what a stupid thing to ask someone else....unless they're your personal trainer and kinda need to know for work purposes
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,077 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to sum it up…

Someone asking what your body goals are. While also telling you what they prefer. When you have zero interest in telling them and couldn’t possibly give a single *kitten* what they’re preference is. Bonus irk if it’s from a complete stranger.

What kind of question is this??!! I hope you responded to be healthy and able to move. Cause what a stupid thing to ask someone else....unless they're your personal trainer and kinda need to know for work purposes

Something along the lines of “how skinny do you want to be? I like thick”🤢

Cuz the general population cares why? I responded by blocking and hoping he never sees me again at my side gym.😫

NTS: change FB privacy settings so random people can’t send messages because they “kinda” know you or something
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I’m trying to sum it up…

Something along the lines of “how skinny do you want to be? I like thick”🤢

Cuz the general population cares why? I responded by blocking and hoping he never sees me again at my side gym.😫

NTS: change FB privacy settings so random people can’t send messages because they “kinda” know you or something

What a douche. It's amazing how some people think they get a say in a woman's weight
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Mosquito bites and summer colds
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,731 Member
    Options
    It depends,
    if I let myself slip into my 30yr old mindset, lots of things irk me.
    If I am able to stick by the older, wiser, smarter me there isn’t much that irks me.
    Crapshoot
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I thought there was a way to report people on the app but i don't see it anymore under the profile or in the spam messages they send, can only block the user. I guess that side of the app doesn't care anymore
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,276 Member
    Options
    When creating my menu for the week pre-grocery shopping, I checked the weather forecast. Sunday was supposed to be hot and sunny all day, zero percent chance of a storm. So I planned to light the burn pit on the back deck, roast hot dogs and s'mores, didn't bother to thaw any other meats.

All day Sunday was gorgeous...right until minutes before we were about to light the fire. Wind, rain, thunder, the works. We decided to wait an hour, see if this sudden weather swept through, but it was still bad an hour later. Fine, meal plan scrubbed, nothing else thawed for use, I'll run out to get some cheap pizzas.

Soon as I get home with the pizzas...weather's beautiful again.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,157 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    When creating my menu for the week pre-grocery shopping, I checked the weather forecast. Sunday was supposed to be hot and sunny all day, zero percent chance of a storm. So I planned to light the burn pit on the back deck, roast hot dogs and s'mores, didn't bother to thaw any other meats.

All day Sunday was gorgeous...right until minutes before we were about to light the fire. Wind, rain, thunder, the works. We decided to wait an hour, see if this sudden weather swept through, but it was still bad an hour later. Fine, meal plan scrubbed, nothing else thawed for use, I'll run out to get some cheap pizzas.

Soon as I get home with the pizzas...weather's beautiful again.

Again… Murphy’s Law
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Capital beltway traffic. 😖
  • Dega_1996
    Dega_1996 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This heat! ☀️
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I thought there was a way to report people on the app but i don't see it anymore under the profile or in the spam messages they send, can only block the user. I guess that side of the app doesn't care anymore

You can flag their posts. If more people do it (I think it needs 3 flags), mods will look at the profile.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,894 Member
    Options
    “It is what it is.”
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,077 Member
    Options
    “Wallah” for voilà
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    “Wallah” for voilà

You mean viola?
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    People who think they’re direct but just don’t understand the difference between facts and opinions
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,974 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    People who think they’re direct but just don’t understand the difference between facts and opinions
    That's because they think their opinon IS fact
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    That's because they think their opinon IS fact

Yes, I agree.
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Feeling hungover while having no alcohol in days.
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited July 2023
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    Feeling hungover while having no alcohol in days.

It takes 250 hours to flush the stuofernexine from your subluxination netornical. That’s why they always recommend you abstain for 15 days before embarking on any journey in the ephemeral molination.

Also, sorry bud