• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,165 Member
    Dropping a box spring on my foot. Ouch
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    having to blow the whistle and send mutual friends to their corners
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    My job is making me stress eat allllllll the junk food today and now I have a stomachache to deal with on top of everything else. No one to blame but myself I guess.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    The loooooong commute I have today and tomorrow. I don't know how people do that everyday. Thank God for music and podcasts.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,433 Member
    Being portrayed as argumentative.
    😑
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,983 Member
    Being portrayed as argumentative.
    😑

If you were a man, you'd be praised for being "bold" instead.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    I have a pimple in my ear like right at the opening from having to wear ear plugs at work. So I switched to the over the ear type of noise cancellation. That worked for a few days but today the slight air pressure is ruining my LIFE!
    I mean…. My ear canal hurts and I just want this mf to heal already! 🥺
  • honey_honey_12
    I have a pimple in my ear like right at the opening from having to wear ear plugs at work. So I switched to the over the ear type of noise cancellation. That worked for a few days but today the slight air pressure is ruining my LIFE!

Be careful! 🥰
    That happened to me, had to stop using earbuds for headphones.
    The bump the earbuds made didn’t go away.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member

Be careful! 🥰
    That happened to me, had to stop using earbuds for headphones.
    The bump the earbuds made didn’t go away.

Noooooooo!!! I mean I hope it doesn’t still hurt though!
    It looks like it’s smaller but it’s more painful. But I have to wear something! These dang headphone style things hurt it the longer I have to wear them in one go. About as bad as the ear buds but at least this way it can breath or whatever. Been putting antibiotic cream on it every night and every morning. It doesn’t seem to care.

• honey_honey_12
    @OpheliaCooter
    I put hydrogen peroxide and alcohol on it and it got smaller and it rarely hurts now.
    Peroxide 👍😊
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    The cricket that got into my apt.

Like stfu already, k, before I WD40 your *kitten* like I did those ants at work.
  • Librarylizard2009
    Librarylizard2009 Posts: 152 Member
    Me having a week to pick what I want to do for my b-day, now I only have a few days. I have no idea what to do
  • honey_honey_12
    My internet being down, now wifi and everything else is screwed up.
  • honey_honey_12
    Good people bullied off the site by a slug of a human.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Irk #1: knowing I already own something I need right now (brown sugar disc) but haven't used the damn thing in about 10 years so I have NO idea where it is. It's not in the kitchen gadget/gizmo drawer where it logically should be.
    Irk #2: buying over $44 worth of stuff I could easily live without just to get free shipping on a $4.99 brown sugar disc because no stores here seem to sell them.
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    edited October 2022
    ythannah wrote: »
    Irk #1: knowing I already own something I need right now (brown sugar disc) but haven't used the damn thing in about 10 years so I have NO idea where it is. It's not in the kitchen gadget/gizmo drawer where it logically should be.
    Irk #2: buying over $44 worth of stuff I could easily live without just to get free shipping on a $4.99 brown sugar disc because no stores here seem to sell them.

I had this the other day. I couldn't find my laser thermometer anywhere in my workshop, I needed it for a particular job - it was important, won't bore you with the details, but in a nutshell, I needed to make sure an electrical component wasn't overheating or I couldn't send some hardware off to a customer without risking their building burning down.

In the end I bought a new one just for this one job. £23 ($26) - I expected this to cause the old one to immediately show up, but thus far it remains lost.
  • honey_honey_12
    Sitting in the wind at the kids soccer game gave me chapped lips.
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,616 Member
    Watched someone react to The Exorcist. It wasn't the fact that she rated it a 6 out of 10 that irked me, but that she said it felt dated. *kitten*, it's almost 50 years old.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,666 Member
    NO coffee at the airport 😠