What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Something is bothering me deep down inside, but I just can't put my finger on what it is. 🙁

I hope it passes or I hope you figure it out or both

Sometimes I get that impending sense of doom I’m pretty sure means I’m about to have a heart attack or a stroke. But then I’ll remember that some anxiety inducing thought flitted momentarily through my mind about five minutes ago and I put it out of my head but the feeling remained. Am I ok?
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Something is bothering me deep down inside, but I just can't put my finger on what it is. 🙁

Sometimes I get that impending sense of doom I’m pretty sure means I’m about to have a heart attack or a stroke. But then I’ll remember that some anxiety inducing thought flitted momentarily through my mind about five minutes ago and I put it out of my head but the feeling remained. Am I ok?

This is exactly what I'm feeling! As I was driving to work I was literally taking deep breaths and paying close attention to every internal organ. Am I dying? Is something terrible about to happen? Is it all psychological?

♥️♥️ Thank you
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

This is exactly what I'm feeling! As I was driving to work I was literally taking deep breaths and paying close attention to every internal organ. Am I dying? Is something terrible about to happen? Is it all psychological?

♥️♥️ Thank you
    I think probably everybody feels this way sometimes and if they say they don’t they’re lying

• Peachesnstuff
    Options

♥️♥️ Thank you
    I think probably everybody feels this way sometimes and if they say they don’t they’re lying

Whew! Permission to hop off the crazy train at the nearest stop?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

♥️♥️ Thank you

Stop the world I want to get off! That’s what she said

• Peachesnstuff
    Options

♥️♥️ Thank you

🤣

Have a great day!
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

♥️♥️ Thank you

aw that’s the worst 💔 hope it passed over you and you’re feeling a lil better now 🌺
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

♥️♥️ Thank you

🤣

Have a great day!

♥️♥️ Thank you

aw that’s the worst 💔 hope it passed over you and you’re feeling a lil better now 🌺

😭 Thank you.

Today is a very bad day for my anxiety. Usually I can sit with myself and pinpoint what exactly it is that's causing it, but today is definitely not that day. 🥺
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options
    People who can't enjoy things for what they are and *have* to find a deeper meaning.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    People who can't enjoy things for what they are and *have* to find a deeper meaning.

you mean it’s JUST a cigar?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

you mean it’s JUST a cigar?

Yes! Just ignore that tunnel over there.

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,493 Member
    Options
    8ymewkshm1ig.jpeg

See that black suv?
    It took me two blocks to get around them.
    They drove practically down the center of the road all the way through downtown, right past the police station.
    Where are the cops when people that drive like this are driving around town.
    It’s a small community, cops everywhere. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    That's normal here in Rome. Just honk your horn when you need to pass.
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Myself. Sometimes somethings come along and i know it's not gonna work out in my favor from the beginning but I get hopeful anyways. Then what I knew would happen actually happens and I go into a well *kitten* my life mood 🙃
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    I was rudely awakened by Alexa reciting my shopping list. Here's the thing, I don't use her for that, my darling daughter does as a joke. So...here's what I need to buy at the grocery store

59 cans of cat chow (I don't own a fkn cat)
    A Lexus
    Poop on a stick
    Gummies for Mom (no idea what that is)
    400 sanitary napkins (nobody in this house uses(
    Peter Piper (tf?)
    12 little children (I can't afford 12)
    And juice boxes
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I was rudely awakened by Alexa reciting my shopping list. Here's the thing, I don't use her for that, my darling daughter does as a joke. So...here's what I need to buy at the grocery store

A Lexus
    Poop on a stick
    Peter Piper (tf?)
    And juice boxes

Seven lies and a truth
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

A Lexus
    Poop on a stick
    Peter Piper (tf?)
    And juice boxes

Seven lies and a truth

Maybe 😏

3o5zzmqgsbi6.gif
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

A Lexus
    Poop on a stick
    Peter Piper (tf?)
    And juice boxes

Lol - this is greatness- your daughter is a genius
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

A Lexus
    Poop on a stick
    Peter Piper (tf?)
    And juice boxes

Lol - this is greatness- your daughter is a genius

Don't encourage her!!! 🤣

Sad part is, Mom leaves her affirmations on Alexa every day! This is my Thank You?! Smh 😑