College Students or Young People in Their 20's!!!

Options
No discrimination to my older users, but I was wondering if there are any users on MFP who are around my age!? I am 22 years old and looking for friends to help motivate and inspire me! Sounds kind of selfish, but I have read that fitness blogs are the way to go when tracking weight! I graduate in December and feel super positive about my future! Can't wait to hear from you all!

-Shannon

Replies

• kelciebananas
    Options
    I'm 25. I don't know if that's too old. :/
  • gurlybri18
    gurlybri18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    'm a college student I'm a sophomore and i'm 19 .. I can be your inspiration.. well I just started my diet and I'm willing to stay committed
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 and just graduated college. I've been tracking my food/exercise for a few months in a journal but just learned about this site recently.
    My goal is to stay healthy now that I've started a desk job as well as lose a few of those late night pizza and red bull studying binge pounds. haha
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options
    Wouldn't mind some younger friends as well. Adding all
  • andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Im 24. feel free to add me as for anyone else.
  • trimedit
    Options
    I'm 24, and a recent grad. Also, recently married. So between the stress of senior year + the additional, delicious food in my diet due to getting married, my weight has increased significantly. Working on getting back to where I was at the beginning of last year!
  • hollykeyes8
    Options
    I'm turning 22 in 10 days and the upcoming birthday has caused me to realize that I need to make a serious change! I am defiantly looking for people on here to help motivate me! I will accept anyone that adds me! I am looking to lose a lot of weight 100+ so I will need a lot of motivation along the way!
  • czechwolf52
    czechwolf52 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and a college senior, feel free to add me. I'm also trying to figure out how to balance exercising, studying, working, and life in general. It's going to be a busy semester
  • TheBritish
    Options
    I'm 19 and I also would like to know some people here of my same age that help me with my new healthy lifestyle..add me :)
  • FighteroftheNighman
    Options
    I'm 24 and could use more MFP friends too! Graduated last year from nursing, now the night shift pounds are catching up, could use some motivation!
  • ashnicolee26
    ashnicolee26 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 23 years old Lost 90 pounds almost a year ago then stopped. Since I have put 10 pounds back on. Trying to break the habit and start fresh. Please add me for motivation :) I am needed much help
  • vedoo
    vedoo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    am a Grandpa 25 LOL feel free to add ;)
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 add me people!!
  • golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Going to grad school this year, 21, add me if you want! Trying to get rid of the partying weight I gained last year!
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm 22. :) Feel free to add me ^^
  • feliperss
    feliperss Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and about to start my second uni year! Feel free to add me as well :)
  • jam808
    jam808 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm 20, feel free to add me!
  • ndpotter10
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21 and looking for people around my age to help me stay motivated too feel free to add me!
  • mgearing90
    Options
    Im 22 recent college grad and just looking to stay in shape and stay away form junk food.
  • hileeery
    hileeery Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm 22 (almost 23 :P) feel free to add me! I love meeting new friends on MFP :)