College Students or Young People in Their 20's!!!

Options

Replies

• journey2healthy_
    Options
    im 20 and in uni. feel free to add
  • TemeraldMarie
    TemeraldMarie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 20. Looking for adds s well. i had a baby a year and a half ago. would love to network with people my age !!
  • Kiayaxo
    Kiayaxo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, getting used to living in my own place and regulating my diet with out my muma aha!
  • thefitnightowl
    thefitnightowl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey Shannon, Im 28 and my name is Shannon too! haha! Id like an accountability partner too. r u on facebook?
  • ailixia
    ailixia Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yesss 21 and grad student! Feel free to add me :)
  • _sam125
    _sam125 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    im 20, almost 21! anyone feel free to add me :)
  • minihorselover
    minihorselover Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    hey 22 here!! anyone feel free to add me!!
  • rsdotson
    rsdotson Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and in college for psychology... I'm a junior. Anyone can add me! :)
  • sola24
    sola24 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I am 24.. graduated college 2 years back and I am working now..But I live on a tight budget.. and with inconsiderate roomies..
  • RhushiK
    Options
    Hey. I'm 21. Will be graduating this year. Feel free to add me :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    TOPIC: College Students or Young People in Their 20's!!...and the parents who love them!!! line up here!!!!!
  • phostose
    Options
    I'm 18 and doing my first year at University! Feel free to me.
  • cc141
    cc141 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 22 - senior undergrad student... feel free to add me =]
  • NikkiG_87
    Options
    I'm 24 and in my last year of law school. I have about 70-80 lbs. to lose, everyone feel free to add!
  • arianadawn
    Options
    Hey guys! I am finally taking MFP seriously, after having it for over a year, but never really committing to becoming healthy. Now that I am in a better place mentally and emotionally, I am ready to start and stick with it! I have over 100 lbs to lose, but i'm determined! I'm 21, and a college senior, feel free to add me, I would love to connect with anyone, especially if they have a lot of weight to lose too!
  • lenehreut
    lenehreut Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    22. New Zealand. Uni student. Single parent. Recovered bulimic, recovering binge eater.

Feel free to add me :) I'm looking to lose about 30lb in the next 8months or so (Europe holiday in July '14!)

I give heaps of encouragement, and can relate to heaps of different people - if you need extra support or just a chat feel free to private message me (binge eating or bulimia problems especially)

xx
  • leftybadeye
    Options
    I'm 25, not sure if thats the beginning of the "too old" category but feel free to add me!
  • SkaterGirl704
    SkaterGirl704 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Usually people in their late teens early 20's are supposed to have a super high metabolism.
    I just turned 30 and I don't even weigh 100 lbs. I exercise every other day, and do MMA.
    I used to eat garbage but I never got fat. I eat very healthy. All I am saying is usually younger
    people have high metabolism and they are in good shape. If anybody wants diet tips please feel
    free to get a hold of me.
  • simplydrob89
    Options
    24 year old med student, feel free to add me if you are in the DC area!
  • shjoll
    Options
    hello everyone im a 25 year old registered nurse who has been struggling with my weight since I was a sophomore in high school. I remembered being a size 12 and thinking dang im fat. Now im a size 26 and want to lose weight. I have tried a failed because my family simply say that im not going to stick to anything. I was successful and have committed to this for over a month and lose 6 pounds in one week. my family noticed and said don;t get too happy you will just gain it back on. I fell of my wagon after that.So my motivation will come from this website. so hello to everyone