College Students or Young People in Their 20's!!!

Options

Replies

• Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 20 and in my freshman year at college. Working hard to lose the Freshman 15 instead of gain it :) So far so good - school keeps me too busy to be eating all day!
  • SHHitsKaty
    Options
    26, full time student, full time employee, full time gym rat.
  • lissymonster
    Options
    Hi! I just turned 20 and am in my first year of college. I've been using the mfp app for awhile, but am jusy getting onto the actual website.
  • FranceyPants
    FranceyPants Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    23, in my 2nd last year of law school :/ ain't nothing like the stress of law school to pack on those kilos!
  • ElizaKat001
    ElizaKat001 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and graduated from college in May. Feel free to add me! :)
  • kelsey_rae_1991
    Options
    I just turned 22 in Sept.
  • Lisionic
    Lisionic Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    21 and in university, can add me too :)
  • hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, sarcastic, and sometimes funny. This site has helped me out a bunch.

You can always add me.
  • comrade_questions
    comrade_questions Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and in the military, but I'm also in college classes :) Feed free to add!
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you called!
  • ohyaynj
    ohyaynj Posts: 21
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23, graduated a year ago... Trying to work off the last year of sitting at work all day, and the rest...

Feel free to add me, all of you! :)
  • jennifershatwell93
    Options
    20, turning 21 in march, college student & looking for more friends to push me and motivate me! lets goooooooo. :smile:
  • Yiazach
    Yiazach Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    25 years old here, if there is a conspiracy brewing to get rid of the old geezers count me in! They are the reason we re fat!
  • kh4leesi
    kh4leesi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 22.
    You guys can all add me. We can make the biggest support group ever. c:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I am more one of those old people in their 20's though.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) I'm 21 and I'm in my 4th year of college (still have one more to go bc of changing my major). I just switched to maintenance mode, but I'm still focusing on getting in better shape and I'm on here everyday!
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 (22 in one month) and in college, as well. I've been using MFP for two years and would love to help motivate and be motivated :happy: I've been maintaining for a while but have recently gained 5 pounds since classes have started again :grumble:

I'm always down to make new friends!
  • briellexo
    Options
    I'm 19 and in my sophomore year in college. I'd love to meet people on here like myself that are trying to achieve the same goals as me! Any of you can add me if you'd like :)
  • sassabella
    Options
    24, graduated uni, full time worker.
  • shrinking_cylon
    shrinking_cylon Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm a twenty-three year old university student, in my last year (yay!) of my program... Psych major and Women's Studies minor. Apart from that... I am a homebody and a bookworm. I don't really enjoy sports or much exercise (bad past experiences...) but I do walk a lot. Sometimes I try to get some strength training in too :3

Stats:
    Height - 5ft
    SW (Spring 2013) - 141
    CW: 125
    GW 1 - 130 ✓
    GW 2 - 120
    GW 3 - 115
    UGW - between 100 and 105