Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 161

Options

Replies

• _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    coblujay wrote: »
    @_JeffreyD_ I had a Garmin for about five years. It syncs well with MFP including adding and subtracting calories when your steps are more or less than a usual day. My last one was coming to its end and I bit the bullet and bought the Apple watch. I love all the bells and whistles and the details I get on all my workouts, including swimming. The exercise syncs with MFP, but no credit for regular daily activity. I'm happy I made the change.

Okay that's two for Apple watch. Thanks for the feedback.
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    _JeffreyD_ wrote: »
    coblujay wrote: »
    @_JeffreyD_ I had a Garmin for about five years. It syncs well with MFP including adding and subtracting calories when your steps are more or less than a usual day. My last one was coming to its end and I bit the bullet and bought the Apple watch. I love all the bells and whistles and the details I get on all my workouts, including swimming. The exercise syncs with MFP, but no credit for regular daily activity. I'm happy I made the change.

Okay that's two for Apple watch. Thanks for the feedback.

@_JeffreyD_ - I was doubtful about the Apple Watch monitoring my swimming at the lap pool but it did great! Set it to meters length and let it count the laps! So very cool. Also does great on my walking (both steps & tracking miles, speed, rate/pace, etc). Use it for timing the burn in strength training and riding the bike. All of it syncs with MFP which is great! But it also views well on its own on my iPhone to get the history.
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    @Lilylady3k I requested The Forest of Vanishing Stars from the library. 😁

It is a wonderful interesting story!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,838 Member
    Options
    @Lilylady3k I hope you and your DH are feeling better. I would be interested in knowing if you test positive. A neighbor says breakthroughs are a lie. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I know so many to whom this has happened. But this guy “knows everything” or at least thinks he does.