Replies

• nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    shnerb00 wrote: »
    New here!
    Goal- 135.0
    Daily Plan-Log, exercise, weigh, post to the group

10/19 - 139.8 I recently lost about 25 lbs by logging, exercising, weighing in and joining an accountability group. It worked! However, I have slacked off of all of those things over the past couple months and, no surprise, have gained some of the weight back. I’m here for accountability and support. Turns out, I need it more than I thought!

I'm glad you're here!!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,654 Member
    Options
    10-20 DNW

Yikes. Not the start I wanted. I worked out yesterday but life happened and needed to grab fast food for lunch (unusual for me) and I didn’t log a thing! Today will be better

I’m struggling with the App a bit. I used to be able to copy and paste my old post and now I can’t. I’m assuming it’s working for all of you, what might I be doing wrong??

I use a computer, so that works. I have no advice on how to do it with a phone, sorry.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,191 Member
    Options
    10-20 DNW

Yikes. Not the start I wanted. I worked out yesterday but life happened and needed to grab fast food for lunch (unusual for me) and I didn’t log a thing! Today will be better

I’m struggling with the App a bit. I used to be able to copy and paste my old post and now I can’t. I’m assuming it’s working for all of you, what might I be doing wrong??

Computer is way easier.. my phone still works to hold it down to copy but I have actually noticed sometimes I have to try a few times.. not sure if it's gotten glitchy or not.