• jennywren93
    jennywren93 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Coffee with 2 T butter whizzed up in it
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,948 Member
    Options
    Does it count if I had it at 1pm?
    Okay? So I had 1/2 an egg and cheese biscuit and a small apple.
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Coffee w/cream&sugar, scrambled eggs and toast
  • Julios2k
    Julios2k Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Smoothie consisting of 100 grams of Frozen Blueberries, strawberries and Spinach. 2 scoops of Chocolate protein powder, 5 grams of creatine monohydrate. And 8oz coffee black for the ride to work.
  • Corina1143
    Options
    Sooo hungry this morning. Dunkin sourdough sandwich and coffee w/milk. Half my calories for the day before 6 am. Worth it! Sooo 👍 good.
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    My precious...Coffee w/cream&sugar..drinking it black for the rest of today.
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    Coffee w/cream&sugar..drinking it black for the rest of today.
  • Corina1143
    Options
    Scrambled egg, egg whites, and pico de gallo. Half a whole grain bagel 🥯 caramel vanilla coffee with strawberry protein drink for cream. (Interesting combination, but I grocery shopped today, so no repeat)
  • Hunibun70
    Hunibun70 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Catlina cereal with milk and a banana and coffee
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    Coffee and peanut butter foldover for brunch!
  • Corina1143
    edited March 3
    Options
    3 tiny tortillas filled with steak, eggs, cheese and pico. YUM! Creme Brule coffee with vanilla Core.
    323 calories, 28 grams protein, full for hours.
  • kstevens2020
    kstevens2020 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Coffee first thing. Then brunch around 11am. Todays was 5 mushrooms chopped and cooked with large handful of spinach and an egg on the top with a slice of wholemeal danish toast.
  • Corina1143
    Options
    Repeat of yesterday. It was that good!
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    Coffee w/ a little Irish cream ☘️
  • kstevens2020
    Options
    3pqycfz17hiq.jpeg
  • kstevens2020
    Options
    That’s nimble wholemeal toast.
  • SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Spicy jalapeño vegetable “burrito” in crushed almond wrap
  • Kidb00
    Kidb00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I bought some Snickers coffee out of impulse and tested it in the morning. Was good.
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    Chocolate chip eggo with butter and cinnamon sugar, pecans, and coffee w/cream and sugar
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I am very consistent in my breakfast, considering it my "platform" for the day's macros. 8-9x of 10 days, an oat-centric bowl (organic rolled oats, scoop of unflavored whey powder, tblsp wheat germ, tblsp of nutritional yeast flakes, in water usually, occasionally with low-fat milk, microwaved). About half the time I'll include diced apple, or one of fresh or frozen blueberries or strawberries. About half the time, I'll also include a discard yolk from my wife's morning eggs. On the remaining day(s), I usually have an egg dish (omelette, over easy, sunnyside or scramble), usually with a slice or two of my home-baked whole wheat hybrid sourdough bread toasted. I will very occasionally have a "treat," something like bagel and lox. By being relatively consistent with this, and following with a lite lunch, I can get creative with dinner, and the small amount of variety prevents meal boredom while suppliying differing nutrients. Oh, and I am a robust black coffee guy.