What Are You Eating For Dinner Today????

Options

Replies

• michable
    michable Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    One of my favourites - breakfast cereal for dinner before I play squash tonight. Gives me heaps of energy for my game!
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Mango chicken curry!
    No, not from scratch - I'm a bit of a lazy cook, especially these days (exam time). But still, I've been sure to cram in lots of veggies!

And I baked protein brownies for dessert to be served with Greek yoghurt :love:
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Loco moco! Never made it but I have rice, eggs, and beef, so I figured why the hell not! Just need gravy.
  • jafabuNZ
    jafabuNZ Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Haven't got a lot of time for cooking so has to be quick and easy during the week - spaghetti bolognaise and salad
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I need to invite some of you guys over to make me some dinner! There are a lot of yummy healthy dinner ideas on here!

Seriously! This thread is making me salivate.

I'll probably have homemade stew. I made a TON of it last week for my weekly meal prep and still had leftovers. I froze it to have quick meals when I'm feeling lazy/don't feel like cooking.
  • syma_99
    Options
    steak, broccoli and brown rice
  • Erikaelias85
    Erikaelias85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Half a T-Bone steak and some broccoli
  • kgreenRDLDN
    kgreenRDLDN Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Creole Black Bean & Sausage. Its a BHG slow cooker recipe and is DELICIOUS!!! The sausage melts in your mouth
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Leftover meatloaf (the BEST!), spaghetti mixed with eggbeaters, and milk.
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Cubed steak, a big mixed-veggie salad and some sweet potato fries.
  • lebbyloses
    lebbyloses Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Leftover chili again! Unless I am motivated and make chicken pad Thai. I make a mean sweet potato chili, though, so I might just stick with it.
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    i don't plan dinner until I get home and see how I feel...sometimes I don't want to wait an hour or so to eat so I'll just have a salad or microwave leftovers. My husband is a chef, so if he feels like cooking then I definitely wait for him!!!
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    soup becuz im sick
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Eggs, hashbrowns, and toast.
  • crevices
    crevices Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    basa fillet with tomato sauce with zucchini nom
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Grilling rib eye steak and steaming broccoli with a side of roasted potatoes for the bf. Can't wait!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Homemade vegetable soup, because I am the smuggest smugface who ever smugged.

... And then probably I'll have a pastrami melt at like 11PM because dudes, I'm only human. Also? Beer.
  • tamadrummer001
    tamadrummer001 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Anyone from the Syracuse area will know what a Coney is, so I am having a Coney, Bush's grilln beans burbon flavor, and Nathan's french fries. This is not one of my better meal choices but I have been killing it in the gym and I am in the mood for some tasty food plus my wife isn't home and so I am eating for one.

My portions will be perfect and I will not be getting insane so if I do gain any weight from this meal it will be because of sodium/water retention and to combat that I up my water intake to >2 gallons for the day.
  • xmysterix
    xmysterix Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Tuna mornay (Michelle Bridges' recipe w/ cherry tomatoes and shredded zucchini) and some whole wheat corkscrew pasta. It's dreary day comfort food! :)

Last night was fish (basa) soft taco with cilantro cream sauce, camote, corn, and some blanched peas-in-pods from our garden. Yum!
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Half a container of Ben & Jerry's "Half Baked".

(Not joking)