What Are You Eating For Dinner Today????

Options

Replies

• MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Chicken in a creamy poblano mushroom sauce and a salad.
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    50 grams of each parsnip, pumpkin, swede, beetroot, carrot and zucchini julienned finely. Dry fried,then topped with half a diced chicken breast, pasta sauce, bacon sprinkles, cheese and pepper
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Chili dogs :D
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Tortilla Soup (The Pioneer Woman's recipe -so good!) topped with salsa, avocado, cheddar cheese and greek yogurt, and crushed corn chips because I forgot to buy corn tortillas, which I usually cut into strips and fry in coconut oil. :tongue:
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Half a container of Ben & Jerry's "Half Baked".

(Not joking)

i had froyo with protien powder in it for dinner LOL
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic squash, carrot, & potato veggie stew- (made w/ls organic vegetable broth)

❤ water

ls= low sodium
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    tonight we will have grilled chicken breasts with green beans or pinto beans and probably fresh grilled corn on the cob :tongue:
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    1 individual Sara Lee tomato, spinach, & fetta quiche
    1 corn on the cob w/ margarine, salt, and pepper
    30g salad w/ 15ml Italian dressing

And for dessert...

250g plain non-fat Greek yogurt
    35g fresh blueberries
    + a little sweetener (will try honey next time!)

Aaaand for my late night snacking...

1 cup of tea
    1 scotch finger biscuit
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Tuna, Oliveoil, Avocado
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I had a long workday and a 3-mile walk home, so I'm being super lazy -- two turkey/cheddar sausage links and a big mess of steamed broccoli & cauliflower. I still have a ton of calories left for the day, though, and I think if I'm hungry again before sleep hits I'll have baby carrots dipped in homemade guacamole.
  • llbonn
    llbonn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Homemade spaghetti sauce with chicken breast that I grind with my attachment for my Kitchen Aid instead of hamburger, bell peppers, tomatoes and spices served over a big bowl of steamed cauliflower instead of pasta! A tiny sprinkle of Romano and a big green salad with a splash of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. YUM!
  • dunlol
    dunlol Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    4 oz beef patty with cheese, slice of wheat bread, 1/2 cup cucumber, blah blah....it's on mfp diary
  • aura82
    aura82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Lean beef burger topped with mashed sweet potato, caramelized onion and roasted capsicum. Steamed spinach on the side.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    1395414_10100345245344375_1717949019_n.jpg

I made chicken taco salad on a bed of spring mix with onions, green peppers, half a piece of muenster cheese, a tablespoon of sour cream, and salsa :)
  • chitchatcatt
    chitchatcatt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Tonight was half price fajita night at my local baja grill. I had about 12-14 chips with salsa (some were small chips). I had shrimp fajitas made with small flour tortillas. Five shrimp, peppers and onions, lettuce, cheese, tomato and sauce. Made one wrap and brought one home. A small portion of refried beans on the side and a Coke. I still came in below my 1200 calories for the entire day.
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Leftover Olive Garden cappellini pomodoro, except replaced the cappellini pasta with whole wheat fettucinne, and added grilled chicken and steamed brocolli.
  • 87monkey
    87monkey Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Homemade pizza :)
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic hot lemon mint white tea- (sweetened with organic raw honey)
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Nothing special. Fish and vegetables. :)
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Spinach salad with fresh tomatoes, sauteed shrimp, feta, and vinegrette, baked squash with honey, cinnamon, and apples. :)